mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event team application

IGN: Smiley247365

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I do not have a punishment history but I am somewhat of an active player on the server I at least get 4-5 hours a day on my free days

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
I don't think I have applied to any faction

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
my discord is Smiley247365 and I do have a mic

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
ADT Canada

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
I am aware

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I used to work as an event/mod on a smaller server called wintermare it was a server about lore and roleplay

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not apart of any team

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
A parade for new year's going throughout the shopping district with stands and fireworks and a big count down to midnight where others can roleplay new year's resolutions and food and some event only items

have an event at the shrine where players would go to buy an event only item called the 'wishing lantern' where players would make there way up the shrine at late noon where they would light the lantern and let there wish fly with it (they keep the event item)

(Flash event) the new substitute is acting a bit odd he is constantly going to the boiler room and talking to himself something along the lines of why can't I fix this school it needs to be fixed he would walk around the school yelling at random students and acting normal around his fellow teachers you need to find out what he is up to and stop him

a bake sale to raise for money for a new KPD building so that it won't get left in the past
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The application does not have the required level of detail. If you decide to reapply please make sure to detail your application more!

Users who are viewing this thread