mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ever do this?

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Sometimes, at night I would wake up like 4 AM in the morning, completely awake.

I sometimes just think, to myself to pass the times, sometimes worry some things, like friendship, life, future things. Stuff like that, worries me, quite a bit, we all grow right? More stress! Sometimes, I just think about that, which passes time, but makes me cry sometimes, "When can I get a love?" or "Could I have done better?.." Sometimes you think about the past, right?.. The past, is quite hard to think about, you go "Should've done better.." Thinking and thinking about it, I guess that's what life could be. Being part of civilization, is hard for lots of us, but we just go all day..

Pretending we don't have troubles in life, which continue stressing us more. Hurts for some people, some people talk about it, it levels them up!

Maybe, lots of people say, things like "You don't know what I'm going through." That's correct, I don't know what your going through, why do you say that? Express why you feel upset ,sad, mad. Lots of times, stress isn't a good level to be on. Stressful people normally just go on with their day without a worry, but then night comes. You start thinking and thinking.

That concludes that. For today, expect something.

(P.S) Don't let it get to you. Express your stress to your friends, if they are willing to listen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread