Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I have not been banned
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I can

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I understand this can happen

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A school nurse’s job is to make sure the students are healthy and if they are hurt or need medical attention the Nurse is there to help. The nurse may simply give the student a bandage or can give the student medicine.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have been a school teacher and I have played as a student for a long time.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience with roleplay is I have been a teacher and know how to handle with things, But in all roleplay is supposed be a way you can let our feelings and have fun.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am familiar with what my job does. The sole purpose of a Nurse is to help students and adults with problems that happen in school for instance if a student or adult needs a bandage they would come to the nurses office and receive one, if a child got in a fight they would come to the Nurse to get looked at to see if they were seriously hurt.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would act calm and controlled so it would seem I am not bothered and I would tell them to not act like that towards me or anyone else. If they continue I would inform a teacher or V.P/ Principal I needed.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would first ask if this would harm myself or others and if it did I would not do the job but if it didn’t I would continue with the job as told.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would approach them calmly as to not alarm them then I would ask them what they think they are doing and if they think it would get them in trouble. If they don’t stop I would have no choice but to tell the V.P or Principal about the unprofessional behavior from the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Eve Rose

Chosen Job:
School Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation for joining YHS is, I love to help other people and I went to college for nursing. I think that being a nurse at YHS would be a great experience for me and I would enjoy it a lot.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am a very happy, outgoing,caring person who would work great with the kids and I am very respectful towards adults. I love to help people out and I am also a very energetic person.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
The nurse role is already taken, please check roster before applying.
Re-apply in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread