What is your Minecraft username?:
Ewenora

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ewenora

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online if not every day, at least 5 days a week.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Librarian sits in the library of the school and sells library cards to the students who would like to borrow any books from the library's bookshelves.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for at least 6 years. I have mostly played school roleplays and I am experienced in how to detailrp, personally I do prefer detail roleplay over normal roleplay.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I believe my character would fit in there nicely, a lot of people have recommended me to apply for it before and I have considered it but I've never done it until now.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am a grade 12 high school student.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would calmly tell the student to stop being disrespectful and to not use that kind of language when she is simply just doing her job.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would attempt to seperate them verbally, if it isn't enough, she would step in to seperate them physically and give them both a warning. She would then proceed to ask what happened and listen to both sides of the story before sending them to the nurse's office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She would question them and ask if they personally believe an employee should behave in that way. She would then report it to a principal if the former employee isn't willing to stop their inappropriate behaviour.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Friendly and joyful. She will gladly greet the other employees and ask them how their day has been.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &oShe would look up at the student before her with a soft, welcoming smile before opening her mouth to speak. &f"Hello! What could I do for you today?" &oShe said in a kind yet calm demeanor, her expression bright and warm.

/me &oShe would pick out a book from the chest before walking back over to the desk and placing the book down on the top of the desk, looking up to meet the student's gaze with a soft smile. &f"Here it is! Could I see your library card please?" &oShe would ask in a soft and calm tone.

/me &oShe would smile brightly at the student before her, picking out a library card from under the desk before holding it up in her hand for the student to see. &f"If you would like, you could buy a library card! With one of these, you could borrow any book here in our library that you would like." &oShe exclaimed softly, her smile softening.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Jennifer Kujimoto-Misono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Jennifer.

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: None
Major(s): 0
Minors: 0

Nationality: English
Known Languages: Japanese, English

Backstory

Jennifer has always been a very simple but sweet girl. She grew up being very timid and living in London with her family that included mother Katelyn, father Henric, 2 brothers Elliot and Sylvester and 4 sisters Amy, Wella, Becky and Millie. She lost her father Henric when being only 13 years old in a tragic accident being a car crash. She have always had trou le in classes, having ADHD and autism along with being introverted wasn't easy for her. Though she was never in any trouble, never being included in any fights or toxic friend groups. She grew up being a loner, usually keeping to herself but she could also feel very lonely sometimes.. that was until her older sister Millie moved to Karakura and decided to bring Jennifer along with her. They moved in together in an apartment with Millie's friend Devi. Jennifer quickly made friends and fit in perfectly, also developing as a person and becoming less timid and introverted. She started reading books and going to events, meeting new people and even her now best friends, including Devi, Kat, Hyun, Miya, Angel, Sky, Molly and many more. Jennifer was happy. She has begun spending her life meeting new people every day and has grown to love the city she today calls home. She's good in school and with the teachers, of course her friends sometime end up in sticky situations but she usually helps them out the best way she can. Jennifer is not timid anymore, instead she turned into an energetic and bright soul spreading happiness mostly anywhere she stepped. Although of course she also has bad days sometimes, she manages to get through them and stays positive because she knows everything will get better. Now she spends her days at plaza speaking with people and hanging with friends around town, going bowling and other fun stuff. But she also takes pride in her studying, art and sowing. She's very artsy and crafty, always having her mind on something new and seeing a bright future for herself. Most people would say she's creative, kind and very respectful to the people around her.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally don't want to favorise myself, but of course I would be happy to be prioritized. Although I am aware I dont have experience in working as faculty or as a school employee, I believe I am worth a shot.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
No.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread