mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Exbkis's Introduction.. After A While

Exbkis

Level 16
BACKW000DS
BACKW000DS
Notable
Hi guys I'm uhh Exbkis... yeah thats self explanatory, I like uhh basketball and uhh.. roleplaying.. i am also CadynRP, and I'm addicted to minecraft, I have no soul and i suck, I'm like the worst person ever you should never be friends with me, I have adult role on srp and stuff and like.. I'm never on my main account because adult rolling is fun, I have friends tho so like im cool, uhh i like a lot of rap music and indie stuff.. and like... Tyler The Creator, uhh tbh I dont kno what im saying rn but uhh.. yeah this is my introduction.. have some memes 1658199568990.png1658199593054.png1658199579474.png

ImYourGirlAubrey

Level 31
ImYourGirlAubrey
ImYourGirlAubrey
Omega+
Hi guys I'm uhh Exbkis... yeah thats self explanatory, I like uhh basketball and uhh.. roleplaying.. i am also CadynRP, and I'm addicted to minecraft, I have no soul and i suck, I'm like the worst person ever you should never be friends with me, I have adult role on srp and stuff and like.. I'm never on my main account because adult rolling is fun, I have friends tho so like im cool, uhh i like a lot of rap music and indie stuff.. and like... Tyler The Creator, uhh tbh I dont kno what im saying rn but uhh.. yeah this is my introduction.. have some memes View attachment 32982View attachment 32984View attachment 32983
so relatable

Users who are viewing this thread