mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Excuse me but. . .

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
You do know there are other senses. . Right?-- They know they are dead when they stop breathing just like us. We know we are dead when we can't breathe anymore. .

pashy

Level 183
How do blind people know that they are dead? This has been a question on my mind for a while now

I THINK

When you're dead you no longer have any sense. You can't feel, see, think, talk, hear, or anything. So whether you're blind or not when you die your mind won't even think to be able to acknowledge whether you're dead or not, and you won't see just like a blind person...

Unless you mean like a shot to the forum guts or stab or maybe an accident. Then they would feel the pain and getting unconscious?

Last edited:

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
As a person of the going blind-er every year so I have to wear glasses community, I can confirm that you indeed can feel your body begin to shut down on you. Sight isn’t necessary to know if you’re dying or not. If you’re in a situation where you got into an accident or was murdered then you can feel the pain and know that your conscience is slowly leaving your body. Sight has little to no importance to tell if you’re passing away

pashy

Level 183
As a person of the going blind-er every year so I have to wear glasses community, I can confirm that you indeed can feel your body begin to shut down on you. Sight isn’t necessary to know if you’re dying or not. If you’re in a situation where you got into an accident or was murdered then you can feel the pain and know that your conscience is slowly leaving your body. Sight has little to no importance to tell if you’re passing away

This was the best answer. I tried to say that but I'm bad at explaining.

But here's how I've been thinking to explain it though

It's just like you closing your eyes to sleep. You will feel yourself with closed eyes not seeing, yet you feel you're awake. Then after some amount of time, you don't feel your "conscience", you're just asleep.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
Asleepaholic
Asleepaholic
Fundraiser+
This was the best answer. I tried to say that but I'm bad at explaining.

But here's how I've been thinking to explain it though

It's just like you closing your eyes to sleep. You will feel yourself with closed eyes not seeing, yet you feel you're awake. Then after some amount of time, you don't feel your "conscience", you're just asleep.
This thread making us hit the deep end of the pool. Death is pretty scary I bet when you can see and when you cannot see. I’m sure it’s the same for those who are deaf too. Big sad.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
That’s a pretty simply explanation actually. If you believe in after life then you’d know that it’s each A painful or B it’s a perfect life. Your eye sight would be cured. If you don’t believe in after life then it’s still simple, you just don’t feel anything. Once you die your dead, there is no good or bad feelings about it, you just feel nothing. Those would be the 2 ways to look at it. You can view anyways you’d want to but those is how you’d know.

Users who are viewing this thread