Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
IGN:Ingressuss

Date Oct 27 2023

How will this Benefits the Server:

I love playing as my character but i think some people and myself could use a extra 4 slots or so.

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
-1 We all need this. And you can get it! Through rank upgrades. As much as it sucks... it's the benefit of buying ranks. [PS I HAVE TOO MANY CHARACTERS. I need help].

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+

Pay for it. If you dont have enough, well uh.. Beg or just use that one char slot. You do realise, people make money off of this?

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I do think locking additional character slots behind 75 and 90 USD paywalls is a bit much, especially considering that you could buy another Minecraft Java account and the rich rank for 45 USD total, giving you an additional two character slots, most of the features players care about (colored chat, /feed, appending), the ability to play multiple faction roles, a new phone number, and many other benefits.

Personally, if I wanted to entice players into spending money for the sake of character slots, I'd either sell them as their own package for a decent price or include them in a lower rank in the shop.

Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
I do think locking additional character slots behind 75 and 90 USD paywalls is a bit much, especially considering that you could buy another Minecraft Java account and the rich rank for 45 USD total, giving you an additional two character slots, most of the features players care about (colored chat, /feed, appending), the ability to play multiple faction roles, a new phone number, and many other benefits.

Personally, if I wanted to entice players into spending money for the sake of character slots, I'd either sell them as their own package for a decent price or include them in a lower rank in the
yeah

Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
for that much money omega should give you more than one character slot im just saying, i think a boost allowance would be nice if you bought it also

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We give 1 additional slot to every player regardless of their rank, however we're actively trying to give every rank balanced and unique perks which don't provide anyone with a competitive or unfair advantage over another player. Additionally, as stated above, you may still use alternate accounts to effectively have as many character slots as you like, or even switch out your RPName and Description manually, this feature is designed to be convenient and isn't something you're forced to use.​
- We unfortunately cannot offer an allowance boost for any rank.​

Users who are viewing this thread