Aania
Omega+
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
FabulousCookies [ALT]

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
It depends on the day, if I have school or anything else important.
Mondays: 5 hours
Tuesdays: 4 hours
Wednesday: 3-4 hours
Thursday: 2-3 hours
Friday: 3-6 hours
Weekends: 6-9 hours

Do you have discord? Yes, AllTheCookies#6875

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned once on my main account [AllTheCookies] for bypassing a ban with an ALT, but that was figured out and since then I've not been warned or banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes and I will try to avoid it by doing the best of my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
Help teachers with record-keeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
If the teacher needs materials to be copied while a lesson it's the Teaching Assistants job to do so.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I do. On my main account I was Teaching Assistant for a period of time before I became Shop-Owner.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In general I do also, I spend a lot of the on the server and do my best at following every single rule. I have knowledge also of the new Combat rules.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I do understand and am familiar with what they do:
Teacher assistants typically do the following: Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students. Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior. T.A's may watch the class for awhile when the teacher is doing something such as grading, or they may run errands for the teachers.

[Situations]

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first give the student three verbal warnings, if they wouldn't stop I would tell the Vice Principal or Principal himself.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would double check if the job is necessary for the school. If it was and the task would still be to dangerous I would ask a fellow co-worker for help and report the actions to the Vice principal.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would first ask him, if the job he is doing was under guide lines of the Principal, if not I would tell him to stop and report it to the Principal. I would do the same if they were to act out of order.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Jackson Trouble
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I would like to join YHS, because I always have enjoyed helping students and helping teachers when class gets to loud or stressful for the teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am very active and always try to do my best at my job. I always give 100% for my job and strive to learn more and more about how I could change my methods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread