mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Factions

ShoocyXu

Level 1
ZephyrNexus
ZephyrNexus
Rich
So I've seen a lot of people say that a way to get money is join a faction? but I don't see anything explaining what that is or how to do that.

pashy

Level 183
So I've seen a lot of people say that a way to get money is join a faction? but I don't see anything explaining what that is or how to do that.

Hi Shoocy, I'm pash

Starting off, I'd like to answer you. Factions are basically jobs such as EMS which stands for Emergencies I believe and you can get employed as doctor, surgeon or psychiatrist, or KPD which stands for Karakura Police Department which you can get employed as, self-explanatory. . Karakura Academics, etc. Most applications are here, through forums, and can be found in the next forums section I linked below
Character Applications

However, regardless of them being on the forums, you must join the discord servers related to the faction you'd like to join. I recommend joining all SRP-related servers and putting them in one file regardless of whether you're applying or not because you can get to see any faction related events, news, or when they post to mention they're looking for new applicants. Here's a personal advice - Do not join any faction yet but, try to instead stay more in SRP to get more familiar with the culture and server, then apply for something. And, before applying to anything, make sure you've read few applications before or recently, it helps you make up answers and it gives you somewhat of an idea on how much length and details could be put in an application. .

If you want to go a good path, I say take your time making friends in the community and roleplaying, then maybe join a school team to improve your relation and connection within the community, then perhaps start looking for further improvements such as applying for a job. That's a personal opinion and some people could disagree. I will link you the main discord server down below and you can check out #servers to find other related servers and faction, and if you have any other questions you can use #help for a faster and more accurate response.
SRP Discord

If you need a small amount of yens, helps, or items to start your journey in this community better, you may DM me, pash#9244 - You can also ask me if you need any other type of help, advices, etc. I will be happy to help!

Last edited:

ShoocyXu

Level 1
ZephyrNexus
ZephyrNexus
Rich
Thank you so much for taking your time to respond! I am currently going about making friends a such on the server as well as waiting for the applications for the progession exams to come out if they haven't already so I can move onto a Bachelors

Users who are viewing this thread