Level 16
Prxfessor
Prxfessor
Omega

PROFESSOR / TEACHER GUIDE

You may know about the Guide by BritishAutism_
This is their Guide:
BritishAutism_'s Guide
- They did an amazing job with the commands and making it easier for Professors especially!

My name is Prxfessor, you may have seen me as Klaus Blackburn, Valerie Y. Hamilton or Florian K. Minsky, I'm an AP Professor but also, I used to be apart of the Highschool Teacher Faculty side, so I have the experience of teaching in SchoolRP in general! I want to help newer Professors/Teachers who are new to the new system and how to teach your class lessons in a more organised way.

TYPES OF WEBSITES TO CHECK OUT!

There are many websites to get your Ideas of classes, but I do have good websites for you to take inspiration of learning different subjects! It will may or may not improve your class but it does help to get ideas!

Websites:

Google
- Everyone, obviously uses this search engine to find information of easy access websites, as it is the center to researching of all sorts, it is the safest search engine towards research.

Wikipedia
- As many know, everyone turns to Wikipedia to get the information but as many said, it might have the incorrect information, but it is the most used website to use!

Britannica
- This website has a lot of information of all sorts of subjects like Art, History, Geography and all sorts, this definitely will help you with your research of the subject you do.

BBC
- This website has information of news, sports and all sorts of research such as Ethics and other research as it is also similar to Britannica which is also has some interesting information for any teacher or professor to use!

I hope any of the new Professors and Teachers can get the information, they need through these research websites! Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
This is just so sweet, thank you for the comments on my guide, and also it's so kind of you to take your time to give out these links for help on these roles! <3

Users who are viewing this thread