What is your Minecraft Username?:

FallenPlushie
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Banned one time
What is your timezone?:
EST
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
FallenPlushie#0042
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application-fallenplushie.51990/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.33147/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/private-tutor.32729/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language.23160/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.24114/ Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would say I am active for about an hour or two depending on the days I work. But I am on more on the weekend
List your accounts and roles on this server.:
N/A
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware that if I am inactivity I could lose my role at any given moment

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a representative body of students elected by their peers to actively participate in various school-related decision-making processes and initiatives. The primary purpose of a student council is to serve as a voice for the student body and work collaboratively with school administrators, teachers, and staff to improve the overall school experience.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Serving on the student council offers opportunities for personal and professional development. It can help students enhance communication skills, teamwork, organization, and problem-solving abilities—all of which are valuable in various aspects of life.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, if I were a student applying for a position on the student council, being aware of the need for creativity and a strong teamwork ethic would be crucial. These qualities are often highly valued in student council roles because they contribute to the success of various initiatives and projects.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Councilor: Student Councilors are some of the people to go to when you are in trouble, need a friend, or just simply need help. Councilors are trained and tasked to help the community. They also help make the academy a fun and safe place.

President: Provides overall leadership to the council, presides over meetings, and represent the student body in official capacities
Vice President: Assists the president in their duties, assumes the president's role in their absence, and often responsible for specific tasks or committees.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If I told them to stop harassing each other multiple times and they still don’t pay any attention to me whatsoever. I would take it to more extreme lengths by threatening things such as detention if they continued at it and did not break it up aft they were told to do so. If they are completely ignore me ICly I would remind them about the fact they need to FearRP the council ICly out of the fear of varying consequences. I think this would be the best way to go about this because some people do forget or just don’t know to FearRP a Council
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Firstly if I see them running around with the mask I would chase them till I catch up to them then I would tell them to remove the mask. If they refused I would ask them one more time to remove it, if that doesn't work I would threaten Detection or one of the higher-ups.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I spotted something like that I would walk over to them telling them to stop. Council members should do such things because they have power like this.. If they continued, I would end up reporting it towards the higher-ups like the Council president or vice-president (if they are online or not busy). If they aren't available, I would get either the school faculty or SLT to help.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would calmly ask a member of the councilor for the information I missed. If they don’t know it either, I would go to the President I would apologize fore inattentive at the and thank them for what they do and for providing me with the information I missed.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I simply would not follow through with what they say and just tell them that I was initially taught something different. I would stick to my gut since my higher-ups definitely would know better than certain teachers or receptionists when it comes to governing the school.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Winter Wonderland Festival:
Bring the enchantment of the holiday season to your school with the "Winter Wonderland Festival." This festive event combines the joy of Christmas with a variety of activities and attractions, creating a magical celebration for students, staff, and the entire school community. Adorn the school with twinkling lights, sparkling ornaments, and winter-themed decorations. Create a central focal point, such as a beautifully decorated Christmas tree in the main courtyard, to serve as the heart of the festival.

Haunted School: The idea is the Council and Sport team could transform your school into a spine-chilling adventure for Halloween with the "Haunted Hallways" event. This immersive and thrilling experience will combine spooky decorations, interactive performances, and a treasure hunt to create an unforgettable Halloween celebration. Choose a captivating Halloween theme for the event, such as "Enchanted Forest," "Haunted Mansion," or "Cursed Carnival." This theme will set the tone for decorations, costumes, and overall atmosphere.

Another Idea is Spirit week (Dress-up Theme). This is were each day we dress up with something with a themed. Bobcats and Spartan will do different themes and compete with the best outfits and theme. They way they will get there Themes is the HS Council and College Council will come up with ideas for themes and put a vote on the bobcats and Spartan to see what they will do each day

Live Performances: The event will feature live performances by student bands and artists, creating an eco-friendly and energetic atmosphere. Musical instruments made from recycled materials will be highlighted, adding an extra layer of creativity to the performances.

A Valentine's Carnival: Spread love and create a joyful atmosphere at your school with the "A Valentine's Carnival" event. This celebration combines the spirit of Valentine's Day with fun activities, interactive booths, and heartwarming performances, creating a memorable experience for students and staff. Deck out the school with romantic décor, including heart-shaped banners, fairy lights, and themed photo backdrops. Create a warm and inviting atmosphere that radiates love and positivity.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:

Izuki I. Garcia

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-430-0988

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Izuki I. Garcia is usually a calm individual. He's the type to think before he talks and takes things seriously at a serious certain moment. He's the type of person who would give out advice and help others if needed. He takes Decision making very importantly and thinks about it before making a true decision
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
A young College Blasian male towering at 6'5" and weighed around 190lbs. His body type would be toned and fit, giving a rather attractive shape to the handsome, chocolate-haired boy. He'd have a scar under one of his hazel eyes and one across his nose that complemented his tan skin.
2022-08-09_14.52.23.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I propose valuable contributions to the council, where decision-making plays a significant role. Deliberating on decisions is a substantial aspect of my life, and I meticulously contemplate both my present and future. The choice to apply for the council was a thoughtful and prolonged decision, involving my departure from the College Track team. I seek new avenues for my future, and I believe that the council aligns with the path I envision for myself.

Why do you want this position?:
I am eager to take on the role of a student council member because I am deeply passionate about contributing to the positive development of our school community. I believe that active participation in the council provides a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the experiences of my fellow students. By taking on a role within the council, I aim to advocate for the interests and concerns of the student body, foster a sense of unity, and actively contribute to the enhancement of our school environment. I am excited about the prospect of working collaboratively with my peers, teachers, and administrators to initiate positive changes, organize engaging events, and address challenges that may arise.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I am intrigued by the dynamic collaboration within the student council, particularly their adeptness at orchestrating events with a large team. I aspire to contribute to this cadre of critical thinkers and actively participate in the planning of diverse school events. My goal is to share innovative ideas with the council, lending my support in any capacity to ensure the success of our collective initiatives.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
While I may not wield significant influence individually, I am eager to collaborate with the student council to actively contribute to school events. I am particularly interested in enhancing the entertainment experiences for the entire student body. Additionally, I propose the implementation of safety protocols, such as warning signs, to ensure that students are well-informed about and compliant with school rules.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread