Status
Not open for further replies.

Donwauu

Level 6
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
FancyGingy

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: Daily for several hours at a time. Anywhere from 6-16 hours a day depending on if I have anything to do that day.

Do you have discord?: Bxkkake#4674

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, and I talk in calls pretty often.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes. Once for exceeding 4 warnings.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, but if there’s something keeping me from coming on, I’ll let you know ahead of time.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a technician, my role is to preparing equipment and teaching areas for practical lessons,maintaining equipment, ensuring a safe environment by maintaining tidy working areas and ensuring that tools and equipment are stored correctly, ensuring that all consumable materials are stored safely ,ensuring that equipment and storage areas are kept clean, inspection of all equipment and machinery before it is used in a lesson and the reporting of any defects to the Head of Department, preparing resources as required by teaching staff, providing technical support to teachers in practical lessons, organisation of resources, materials and equipment so that they are easily accessible by staff, carrying out research into new technologies, processes and techniques to support the development of the department, monitoring and ordering of stock and resources, mounting displays of students’ work and maintaining classroom display boards, collating and inputting student data, and general administrative tasks such as photocopying. Basically the schools maintenance man.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, unfortunately, this would be my first time doing something like this.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Before joining SRP, I had no experience in roleplaying. I came to SRP pretty clueless, but I was able to catch on to how things worked within about a week. I am pretty adept, and have read through all the rules pretty thoroughly, so I have gotten pretty good at it. I joined on I think February 10, 2018, and I was only banned once for exceeding 4 warnings on February 23.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

Technicians are skilled workers that work with complex systems or perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests. Depending on the field, technicians may work independently or under the direction of a professional. Technicians can work indoors or outdoors.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I will keep my composure, and make sure to let the principal know about this students behavior, and let them deal with the student accordingly. Or I’ll simply get a teacher to take them to detention, nevertheless I’ll continue doing my job without being bothered by the student(s).

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

Of course I take the job, and before I start working, I will set all necessary safety precautions, as well as block off the area to students and other staff, then make sure I take care of the job carefully, then when I finish, I will make sure to clean up after myself.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I’ll confront the teacher about the issue, and tell them that what they’re doing is wrong, and that they need to stop it. I will also need to inform the principal of whatever the school employee is doing to be sure they will be dealt with accordingly.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Don “Mao” Acojaou

Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: My character is very used to fixing/ examining technology as he works at moontech, he’s around it quite often. Also, I want the opportunity of rping as an adult. I’ve been 17 pretty much the whole time I’ve been on the server, and want to finally have the experience.

Thank you for reading, and for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread