mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Farewell (I know this isn't an airport)

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
Hi! It's been a year since i joined SRP. To be honest, it was a great journey. I would quit before, if not council. Huge thanks to:

Customable; great staff member and the best lead we could have. I appreciate your efforts, even if not everyone did. You did great!

Mookie, LK, Lara; best presidents we had! You did also great. Im glad i could roleplay with you guys!

Councillors; Many of you quit, but i do remember everyone when i joined council! Roleplaying with you was fun. I will never forget. (Except philbertman42 i hate so much, im still waiting for my skin and you to answer dms.)

Council was not the only thing i participated on server; special thanks to my best friends who supported me many times!
- TanoshiiDays
- Resaeus
- Jihyuu (Emma Emerson.)
- Elelmon
- WelcomeToChilli
- kettlesip

Also, people i didnt talk privately too much, but i really enjoyed roleplay with;
- Ahimotu (Salami)
- Cap7ainDes7roy (my favorite gangrper <3)
- dogmuzzle (I dont remember ur new ign, but our trio with Emilia was something good...)
- LilyMaay (I didnt roleplay with u lately, but i remember you still! I wish you health, i hope ur gonna be well)
- FJ (Same thing! Jahii was my first family, it was fun!)
- KatieBooger (First person i have met as a greenie!)
(I hope i did not forget anyone)

And for the last, Misfits server! As im quitting srp, i will no longer provide building service here. Special thanks to Misfits Staff and for the people who appreciated my builds, many of you liked it and told about me to your friends!

And thats all. I'm not going to lie, meanwhile it was great journey i've also encouraged bad situations. But one thing for sure, this server has one of the best communities!

Goodbye, Vexosphere's out!

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
i thought cap was a crimerper?!?!?!

also buh-bye vexosphere! Have a good next year!

SIMPL3Z

Level 95
Community Team
Lore Team
o7 person I totally have met and talked to every day of my life (I don't know you, but best of wishes)

Popo

Level 31
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Hi! It's been a year since i joined SRP. To be honest, it was a great journey. I would quit before, if not council. Huge thanks to:

Customable; great staff member and the best lead we could have. I appreciate your efforts, even if not everyone did. You did great!

Mookie, LK, Lara; best presidents we had! You did also great. Im glad i could roleplay with you guys!

Councillors; Many of you quit, but i do remember everyone when i joined council! Roleplaying with you was fun. I will never forget. (Except philbertman42 i hate so much, im still waiting for my skin and you to answer dms.)

Council was not the only thing i participated on server; special thanks to my best friends who supported me many times!
- TanoshiiDays
- Resaeus
- Jihyuu (Emma Emerson.)
- Elelmon
- WelcomeToChilli
- kettlesip

Also, people i didnt talk privately too much, but i really enjoyed roleplay with;
- Ahimotu (Salami)
- Cap7ainDes7roy (my favorite gangrper <3)
- dogmuzzle (I dont remember ur new ign, but our trio with Emilia was something good...)
- LilyMaay (I didnt roleplay with u lately, but i remember you still! I wish you health, i hope ur gonna be well)
- FJ (Same thing! Jahii was my first family, it was fun!)
- KatieBooger (First person i have met as a greenie!)
(I hope i did not forget anyone)

And for the last, Misfits server! As im quitting srp, i will no longer provide building service here. Special thanks to Misfits Staff and for the people who appreciated my builds, many of you liked it and told about me to your friends!

And thats all. I'm not going to lie, meanwhile it was great journey i've also encouraged bad situations. But one thing for sure, this server has one of the best communities!

Goodbye, Vexosphere's out!

Sucks to see you go, I hope you do enjoy your life outside of SRP now. o7

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
It's been truly remarkable to witness your dedication as a council member, always so actively involved in our school community. Your absence will surely be felt. Wishing you immense success in all your real-life pursuits. May you always find happiness and good health on your journey ahead!
Sayonara! (´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
It was a pleasure serving beside you and getting to know you! Best of luck on all your future endeavors!

Users who are viewing this thread