Farewells from another idiot on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
o7
I wish you the best on your life and the journey it may take you to. Hopefully we stay in touch I miss all the fun we had together. Farewell

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
o7

I didn't get to interact with you much but from the few times you seem like a lovely person! Gl with everything outside SRP!

ErikFinster

Level 116
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Dear Lizalopod,

As we bid farewell to you today, I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest respect and appreciation for your contributions to this community. Especially your News Reports, your contribution to suggestions to improve the server, and more. Though we never had a chance to meet, your impact will be felt whenever I read those Karakura News articles.

It is my hope that wherever your journey takes you next, you find the same camaraderie and fun that you've fostered here.
Remember, just because you're leaving this server, it doesn't mean the bonds and memories formed here disappear. You take them with you.

Take care, and all the best in your future endeavours.

o7

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
WHAT HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS LAMFAJOSDA. I was gonna say what ParentVibez said. We didn't end on fantastic terms with how Lightning Electronics ended, but you were still like a really big player and almost everyone knew your name. o7 buckarooski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread