Favorite Character?

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Itaru Saiky - The interactions Sefu and Itaru have are always so hilarious, I fight myself from laughing sometimes. In addition, they have an actual rivalry that leads them both to do things they wouldn't typically do to other people (excluding the fact that Sefu just wants the world to burn under his foot). His character is played out realistically and it's cool to see how he has developed! He has gone from being egotistical toward Sefu to fearing Sefu so bad that he trembles when Sefu walks by. Now, He's at this stage where he doesn't seem to know whether or not he fears Sefu...

Serena Santarossa - Serena and Sefu's interactions are always filled with thick air or boundary that prevents normal conversation. They both want to befriend each other but they both feel annoyed when in each other's presence. It's interesting to see how they interact with each other given the circumstances. Hopefully, they will both get what they're striving for in the future.

Skunk Mitsuko - In my almost 5 years of playing this server, not once have I seen a character behave like Skunk nor a character that looks like them. 10/10

Finneas King - Finneas also has this unique personality that no one else has. He has even gone as far as ask Sefu to hit him with a metal baseball bat

Tobias Green - I literally adore this character (hi tobi)

Anais Asanquez - It's cool to see someone have such hatred for my character!!!

Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito - Although I have only had a good three interactions with this character, I absolutely LOVE how Oli represents him. The way he puts emotion into his character is unique and I don't think I can say that there are people just like him (literally has inspired me to rp Sefu differently yet AGAIN..)

Tinonesa Masuo + Koda Masuo - :D

Niyoko Tattachi - D:<

(I apologize if I spelled anyone's name wrong...)

(probably going to start updating this as I scratch my brain to remember)

AS BIASED AS THIS MIGHT BE, I'm adding Sefu Tanaka, my own character!

Sefu Tanaka - I've had so much fun with this character, more than I've had with any other. Roleplaying as a true villain is fun when you know what you're doing!

Last edited:

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
You know exactly how to get an essay out of me, mr ghostfireswords but I will not post it here

My current favorite characters include. . .

Jayla's ANAIS ASANQUEZ - very very very very intriguing character I constantly fight myself from asking questions about him oocly just so I don't spoil myself.

Nylu's SEFU TANAKA - I think people who can play well thought out villains who are actually smart are really talented. I also have a thing for characters that want to watch the world burn and won't let anyone stop them.

Eco's DAIKI SAIKY - he's so cute

Sasha Vasylenko and Valentinus Vasylenko are good too but you guys already know I love them. I'd have to think on more characters later haha. OK TWO SECONDS AFTER POSTIJG I FORGOT R HALLWARD AND AMBROISE
Itaru and Sefu literally have some of the best interactions I've ever had
I love them so much
Sefu Tanaka - Finneas King - Serena Santarossa [ No this isn't biased because I know all of them ]
HI NYLAAA

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito - Although I have only had a good three interactions with this character, I absolutely LOVE how Oli represents him. The way he puts emotion into his character is unique and I don't think I can say that there are people just like him (literally has inspired me to rp Sefu differently yet AGAIN..)
I AM EXCITED FOR MORE INTERACTIONS!!

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Top 10:
1. Mike Akihito
2. Aoi Quinn
3. Elizabeth Zennix
4. Calico O'Sullivan
5. Minjun Zennix
6. Edith Misono
7. Misha Ivanovski
8. Mazikeen Smith
9. Isorokoboodakoo Edgeworth
10. Valentinus Wayne

(Yes this is completely biased cuz some are close friends, or people I've roleplayed with)

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
For all the people mentioning how their lists are biased towards people they roleplay with, of course! That's how it works, we all roleplay with people we like and I'd sure HOPE you enjoyed their characters

dont feel bad about it

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
Generally just a discussion to talk about/mention your favorite character(s) in SRP (that aren't any of yours, preferably)
You could mention a few of them as well, if you have multiple favorites
Tadashi Nakamura will always be my favorite, Karakura or otherwise. He’s a phenomenally written character with such an interesting sense of dialogue, actions, appearance, and just about anything else you could possibly think of. His relationships with my own characters, while they have yet to be developed, are some of the most fascinating pieces of fiction I have ever been lucky enough to indulge in. Nakamura lover til I die.

Other characters I’d like to mention include the handful or so that Ive had the pleasure of meeting throughout my time roleplaying Hallward, that being his fantastic (and freakish) students. You’re all so awesome and your writing is shit-rocking every time Yeah yeah Woohoooo. :D

And of course, how could I not include the wonderful entourage of characters I have been traversing this depressing land with. Mephisto (Faust), Kenta Dai, Andrew Kreiss, and the soon to be departed Haru Shimizu… Yeah U guys are my favs outta the bunch yaaaaaaaaaa.
Also Tsuzuki Junichiro jesus fucking christ I miss him everyday. My shining star. Im so sorry for what Ive done to you i take it all back please come home

Ending this off with Bakumi Tougou, i’ve only interacted with them once, in The Mariner as Hallward, but it’s always been a fond memory of mine and it was a fun scene. Yeah ok im done now fr this time

hebwig

Level 111
Bakumi Tougou

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Mike Akihito and Sawa Taigyoku. It may be biased, but I'd put my own character Ryuu Tashiro up there in my favorite characters as well. I put a lot of effort and over a year of writing into him :sunglasses:

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
Mike Akihito and Sawa Taigyoku. It may be biased, but I'd put my own character Ryuu Tashiro up there in my favorite characters as well. I put a lot of effort and over a year of writing into him :sunglasses:
Vouching for Ryuu because god daaaaaamn, before joining Akihito Clan I hadn’t a clue a thing about his character asides from the fact that he was occasionally behind the counter whenever I bought my surplus of checkerboard cookies, and now that Ive been around the clan for a few weeks Im dead set on learning whatever the frick happened to him. Awesome character, you can definitely tell the love thats been put into him.Yeah woohoo yeeeeah

Also Sawa Taigyoku is a phenomenal character, Ive literally never even seen her but that biography is one of the best ones Ive yet to read. Mike Akihito is also a fantastic pick, I havent been around too long but the stories Ive heard about the guy, and the things Ive witnessed myself..Yeah hes cool as hell

needle

Level 45
all of hebs ocs really don't need to elaborate

I liked kimitsu koji a lot because she's a pretty well thought out character

I like my friend ko's characters a lot, I rlly like his ability to play different types of characters pretty well and in my mind it's great because I feel like all of them could fit in a story together whereas mine normally don't look like they could even be on the same plane of existence . favourites are junko masanori (rest up babygirl) and camilla cordova

I don't appreciate marvel comics & ideas but I like the way that my friend jrley incorporates what he's interested in into his one character YUUTA ASAHI MUERTOS. i love that man, he's great, miss him so much and I hope he has a great life. he's really epic and sort of lookalike what I was going for with two of my own characters. yuuta is a guitar dude with committal issues and he is mugen from samurai champoop or whatever.

kain rise (dirty blonde & I gotta stay with my people)

miles turner DAAAAAAAAAAAMNNN i love miles turner he's my #1 for real i fuckng LOVE MILES TURNER DAAAMNNNNNN

kosei koji - closest thing to a real emo that srp will ever see and he's very far from it. probably doesn't know what three days grace is (ugh)

miyu masayoshi

kobe santiago- only male manipulator character that i will apologize for and i normally hate male manipulation in literature because it's overdone but i'd say kobe santiago is pretty medium rare or whatever term steak lovers use for superior
same player but tsugi etsuji HAS to be my favourite one of niko's characters because he's so unlike anything I've ever seen and was still active in the community for a very long time, he's just this little guy who is in tune w his emotions!

ryusei koji & derin kasai. both of my characters (hakase & suyen respectively) have been best friends of those two characters and i specifically like the way they mirror and sort of go to juxtaposing each other. both ryusei and derin are very similar, but what makes them different is fundamental and that's VERY cool

my own characters: suyen & hakase are the two i've been playing for the longest and i love them both so much that their stories are among many others that exceed srp's canon and will probably remain etched in my brain forever. neat

yxto's yamato h. i forgot his last name but ya. will never forget that man because he's just too silly

honorable mentions: zim a. verminov, sefu, ryuu tashiro, eda etsuji, jack denvers, tatsuya ishimaru, tatsuya uzui, nawa suke shes pretty, meikan zenkichi, aio soda, seno soda, uno tamahana, squables figglehorn, cen elli, dae-hyun . , r. hallward, takechi hirai, eiji Hirabayashi, ardit bashkimi (don't talk to me), sif gwyndelnn, plok! he funny

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
Bones Spectre, Suyen Kim, Poppy McSquimpus, Derin Kasai, Cyrus Tsuchiyo, R. Hallward, Mcihael Ambroise III, andddddddddd SYDNEY L. VARGA.

needle

Level 45
also bones spectre, raimu gurin, datenshi akihito, katagiri akihito, kosuke ozaki (i think thats the last name??), ichigo bellerose, anais anasquez, tohru soda, tokujiro kamata, dojin kyobu, takezo seijuro, hotaru urata, TONY HATAKE, cyrus higuchi, blaze fujiwara, nacho varga, flyn****n saiky, tobias blackburn, misaki blackburn, kurashiro kskwhdawhiudwabh, killian mersett, zheng tsu, kiyoko akai, dyce roel, anastasia koji, lorenza santarossa, alexandra reznik, zara zabroda, seuin igarashi, mikey koji and finally.
miles turner bcz he's my #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love miles turner so much he's been my #1 favourite character since i met him love him so so much so yea

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I was gonna write a serious reply but my brain blanked, so here!!!!
Top 10:
1. Mike Akihito
2. Aoi Quinn
3. Elizabeth Zennix
4. Calico O'Sullivan
5. Minjun Zennix
6. Edith Misono
7. Misha Ivanovski
8. Mazikeen Smith
9. Isorokoboodakoo Edgeworth
10. Valentinus Wayne

(Yes this is completely biased cuz some are close friends, or people I've roleplayed with)
I agree w da first 5

Um, Levi's Pierre character cause 1. He is hot 2. He's weird and annoying, mostly

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Honestly? Idk the characters well oocly or icly but Kiyoko Akai and Yui Tsu, especially when they are together. They just cause chaos and it’s hilarious.

If I had to go with like the lore set wise though that I’m aware about, it’d be Sky Edgeworth. Might be slightly bias Bc I have been apart of this characters lore since day one of the character on srp but the lore that’s been developed even before my friend brought her to SRP, chef kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread