mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite places in srp!

0ProbablyABunny0

Level 17
0ProbablyABunny0
0ProbablyABunny0
Fundraiser
What are everyone’s favorite places to hang out, or where do your characters normally hang out. Spawn, at the gate, at the shrine, at one of the parks, at the beach? Are there any places that are super cool but seem under appreciated or are not used?
I have been exploring recently and I’ve found so many areas I did not know were around, the srp map is definitely amazing and absolutely beautiful. I just think it would be fun to hear about other characters/peoples hang out spots.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
What are everyone’s favorite places to hang out, or where do your characters normally hang out. Spawn, at the gate, at the shrine, at one of the parks, at the beach? Are there any places that are super cool but seem under appreciated or are not used?
I have been exploring recently and I’ve found so many areas I did not know were around, the srp map is definitely amazing and absolutely beautiful. I just think it would be fun to hear about other characters/peoples hang out spots.
Most of my characters hang at the back of school, the plaza or their apartments

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 118
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Well- I mean- You see here. My character is blind, but she enjoys the shopping district park area.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
personally my favourite hang out spots are the mountain the forest in the back of school and the area in the middle of shopping district.

Users who are viewing this thread