mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favorite SRP Things I Guess????

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
What’s everyone’s favorite character arcs or whatever in their time playing?

For me it’s Karl “Axis” Acton’s current arc, which WILL get continued after he’s bailed today.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I think .. honestly, none of my characters have had a very good arc im gonna be honest, if i had to pick out of them it'd be tobias's. He went from a little kid who ran around annoying people to the badass guy he is today

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I think .. honestly, none of my characters have had a very good arc im gonna be honest, if i had to pick out of them it'd be tobias's. He went from a little kid who ran around annoying people to the badass guy he is today
Honestly Tobias’s one of my favorite characters that I’ve interacted w

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

For me it’s Karl “Axis” Acton’s current arc, which WILL get continued after he’s bailed today.
hard question but lulu saiky bc she started as a new shopkeeper with an annoying brother and her story got developed more and more and now shes pregnant with a husband
1671480570293.png
1671480580368.png
1671480592345.png

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
marise because she's hot and surprisingly i never got bored of her unlike other chars i had

markoos

Level 28
My favorite character arc was probably my main character Markus, he went from a playful child, to nihilistic godfather, now he's just the chill uncle doin what he can to help his friends

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
My favorite character arc was probably my main character Markus, he went from a playful child, to nihilistic godfather, now he's just the chill uncle doin what he can to help his friends
Dunno who he is but he seems cool as hell

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
WAIT IS IT MARKUS CHENG OR WHATEVER HIS SURNAME IS???

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
I'd have to say Maimi Ikebana's party girl phase, where she literally partied any chance she got and would for days (she might continue this in the future)

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
Hmm. This is a hard one for me. But if I chose one that stood out to me, it'd be a character I had named Imogen. She had more lore than my current characters but I still need to work on my current characters. She had an emotionless/cold father that was a teacher. She had a father and uncle with two different family names. The amount of stuff she went through, I can name a few things.

- Her uncle Daniel scared a boy that lead her on to the point that he was scared to be around him and her father, Lorenzo
- She broke down after her uncle had finally got her to realize what the kid was doing to her
- Imogen met the brother of her brothers' girlfriend, who she fell in love with, eventually leading to them becoming engaged.
- She had a fight with her brother, Xavier. She announced her engagement to her father and he smiled for once, showing emotion. This was big considering Lorenzo 95% of the time didn't show emotion. Xavier got mad that Lorenzo didn't seem to show emotion for him after him and his wife announced they were having a baby.
- She often sat with her father, consoling him when he got depressed because of how much Xavier argued with him.
- Imogen convinced her father to stop his excessive drinking after she had caught him drunk after coming home from school.

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich

i think I've said this somewhere before but my favourite character tends to be my more recent one(s), due to always trying to improve writing

right now that's santeri päivanpäiste, son of an author who pretty much nuked his social life by writing a book basically telling everyone how much he sucked
so he started an online cult to gain a sense of control over others, in this case it was vulnerable, mistreated students whom he met during his time at a boarding school but I'm talking too much. getting "perkele" in looc every once in a while is also pretty funny

I am NOT adaptable at all when it comes to character arcs and whatnot, I am horrible with improvising and when things don't go to plan I curl up in a ball and cry, therefore I do more pre-planning and writing than I spend showing that character's nature or lore via interactions all that jazz
if anyone knows how to get rid of that that'd be nice

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
Both very fond and very proud of my own personal writing for my character, Hallward. There's a lot more in store for him and I sincerely hope that those around me find it as endlessly entertaining as I do, I love nothing more than writing that middle aged man

sake

Level 61
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
my detective character being into and living with a black market dealer and being completely clueless about the fact that he's a black market dealer

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
Ohhh!! My favourite character arc or character I’ve had and currently still have is Rini K. Corvid. She’s been my most developed character with the longest backstory yet but she’s so fun to roleplay. She went from this huge swing of not having much personality and pretty serious to this fun cheerful character. She’s one of my all time favourite and it just so fun to roleplay as this crazy small childish woman who has no idea what she’s doing half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread