Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Who's your favorite teacher?

Next is favorite professor and after employee!

I didn't list all the teachers so if none of your's is on there then chose "Other"!

I didn't include myself because no.

If you're one of the teachers on here, trying choosing one besides yourself! (Because... I don't know-)

A couple may be a little outdated on the names, I just took the names and IGN from their applications.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
OKAYY my favorite person who used to be a teacher is halo @Lolo andd current? Elizabeth @DarkEclipic! Both amazing people oocly and icly and I stick by this, now go post the prof one :)

ImIcy

Level 1
I have to say that Daniel Lacrosse is most definitely my favorite teacher. As a cultured man as himself he has taught me both valueable lessons in RP and in real life. I must say I admire his personality and his strong sigma mindset. I used to be in a very low point in my life but I am definitely in a better place ever since I stumbled upon Daniels quotes & wisedom. Vote Daniel.

Last edited:

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 55
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
Lorenzo is not even an Hamilton and never will be would be appreciated if that could change to Bianco. Bc she never will be a Hamilton.

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Wants so select them all because all the teachers are amazing for dealing with the nonsense that goes on here on the server!

Mark 9:42

Level 19
Who's your favorite teacher?

Next is favorite professor and after employee!

I didn't list all the teachers so if none of your's is on there then chose "Other"!

I didn't include myself because no.

If you're one of the teachers on here, trying choosing one besides yourself! (Because... I don't know-)

A couple may be a little outdated on the names, I just took the names and IGN from their applications.
When you do professor, do Dylan Edgeworth. Not my new char. My new char has yet to teach a class lmao

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
Voting “other” cause you know my SECOND fav teacher :meow: and the first one Perscilla obviously yay

Users who are viewing this thread