mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Favourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Level 24
I am not trying to be rude or start an argument, but I feel as if there is a bit of favours on schoolRP.

I think that the past teacher, YTers or staff friends get more 'supported'. I have noticed this a few times in the past but don't really think it's mine to say. One of the recent times this has happened was when Valkyeie supported Arawrous_Bear in the ban request. You may be thinking it's not much to go on about, however with past ban requests staff have just 'Denied no format' (or something similar). He even then went on to say how @WildSense had been failRPing, even though I have spotted ban requests with the reporters failRPing before - nothing was said and no punishment was given. Another time in that same ban request, Valk supported Bear by saying 'He could have dodged it', however, if you think about it, there is a chance the push wouldn't be strong enough and someone could grab them, or Katt could hold on to the edge. With that, there is a small chance of someone dodging an unexpected slap even with good reflexes and I haven't ever seen anyone do /me tries to slap [player name] * they just go straight in for the slap.

Sorry if I seem rude or anything, I'm just stating my opinion. Once again, this is NOT an argument.

Last edited:

Kawaii_Kittyxx

Level 13
I think that the past teacher, YTers or staff friends get more 'supported'.

Everyone gets treated the same, rules apply for everyone, it does not matter what rank you have.

Valkyeie supported Arawrous_Bear in the ban request. You may be thinking it's not much to go on about, however with past ban requests staff have just 'Denied no format' (or something similar).

Valkyeie supported Arawrous_Bear because he was Innocent, he even explained it. Also you have to use the format, it helps organise the thread and it helps you set out the information you need to say easily.

I have spotted ban requests with the reporters failRPing before - nothing was said and no punishment was given.

If you have spotted reporters FailRping before, then it's good idea to screenshot it and make a ban request. Also if the reporters FailRped in the evidence that they showed in the ban request, I'm sure the staff would give than a warning or a heads-up. Besides how do you know what the staff do and don't.

Valk supported Bear by saying 'He could have dodged it', however, if you think about it, there is a chance the push wouldn't be strong enough and someone could grab them, or Katt could hold on to the edge. With that, there is a small chance of someone dodging an unexpected slap even with good reflexes and I haven't ever seen anyone do /me tries to slap [player name] * they just go straight in for the slap.

Well I don't think what you said happened, I saw the evidence in the ban request and you I didn't see you there so how do you know what could have happened?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread