Level 71
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
30+

I have not played on my adult character in over 6 months, though if I were to I would most likely redevelop the storyline, and character. I just enjoy it more and the proper-style. The interactions and overall feel is different opposed to a HS or College character.
I would agree, the interactions are very different when roleplaying with an adult character. I would say my adult character gets a lot more attention… perhaps unwanted attention at most times… concerning attention.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I really like it from 21-25. Being an adult yet still being classified as young is dope. I love when my adult characters have a very mature side to them, my 24 year old character, only acts immature around people she knows well, close friends. Plus i get to buy my own alcohol ecks dee
TRUEEEE

Maybe one day if I find myself with a spare account. . !
(Don't do it don't do it)

Probs the late 20's early 30's, cause my 48 year old gets called old
Same, but with my 39 year old character

DaStickmon

Level 11
Hey again! It’s been a little while since our last discussion (apologies for that). I wanted to know more about your characters stories! Thus, I ask the question… what is your favourite character age group to roleplay in and why?

For me it would probably be either 14-16 year old highschool range or college age group range! This is due to there being less younger characters who were experienced on the server, so you got to be a bit more fun and creative with your roleplay when it came to those who are older. With college it was probably because… well the advantages, no more Fake IDs! Also I currently love what Karakura High is doing for their age progression. I would totally try to age up if I wasn’t on a team currently.

Let me know what and why!

- A Curious SRP Member
well, For me
it's 18-21 My character is an immature jackass who likes to drop people for no reasons and he looks very young. By that I mean the refs I like to use are 18-20 The ability to be classified as a student but still a grown adult is pleasant to me. Still, as 18 I can do a lot of things I can't do at higher ages. I prefer 18-19 because you aren't expected to be very honourable (a bit more on 19) Plus, like you said. I'm one of the only "Young" people in a group of adult (ic) gangrpers and still have a lot of weaps

needle

Level 45
relatively young because i hate when my near middle aged character needs to interact w other adults (they are weird) and children (it is weird), probably 16-18 but i like 17 cuz its a cool number

Users who are viewing this thread