xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I hope I am putting this in the right forum section. (Please correct me if I am wrong, I apologize if so). I was curious to know what people's favourite sport plugin was. Personally out of volleyball, basketball, football, baseball, and dodgeball my favourite(s) would have to be volleyball and baseball. Mainly for one, I've been playing volleyball since it came out basically.. joined the volleyball team, lots of fun. I also loved how advanced the techniques in the game got, and how competitive it can become (serious rage we are talking here). Baseball, however underplayed and sort've hard to get a group of people to play, is underrated in my opinion. I LOVE playing it when a game is made, and I wish it was used more! Anyways, enough of my ranting- what's your favourite?

- A curious SRP member.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
baseball!!!! its great! sadly its broken sometimes and not much people play it but I like it!
after this its football!

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
baseball!!!! its great! sadly its broken sometimes and not much people play it but I like it!
after this its football!
It's definitely tricky to get the hang of at first for sure. I think once you get the hang of it (when it isn't broken) it's so much fun. I appreciate people like @Mxxkie who have had some little baseball gatherings for people to play, those were lots of fun!

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
Volleyball and dodgeball! I do still think the other ones can be fun too I just don't get to play them as much

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Volleyball and dodgeball! I do still think the other ones can be fun too I just don't get to play them as much
yeahh, the tricky one to play is baseball, since you need a few players to join so you can't really play it as much, unless you try to gather random people to play. Ive only played it once, and I've watched the baseball team played it and I just started to really like it from there.

Dodgeball is really cool too, sucks that they got rid of the team though, really fun sport. Volleyball is fun till I start to get lagspikes mid game, so I don't really play it as much LMAO

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
yeahh, the tricky one to play is baseball, since you need a few players to join so you can't really play it as much, unless you try to gather random people to play. Ive only played it once, and I've watched the baseball team played it and I just started to really like it from there.

Dodgeball is really cool too, sucks that they got rid of the team though, really fun sport. Volleyball is fun till I start to get lagspikes mid game, so I don't really play it as much LMAO
The lag spikes in volleyball def are a part of the rage side of volleyball. Especially during tournaments or competitive games with teammates...

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
The lag spikes in volleyball def are a part of the rage side of volleyball. Especially during tournaments or competitive games with teammates...
I can only imagine- but I do play 1v1 with friends whenever they ask! Though they would probably beat me 21-7 or something like that. And having a bad pc or laptop or whatever while having to play tournaments must be hell, cause then you're scared that you'll get a HUGEEE lag spike and let your teammates down. But when I do get them I clench my fist and try not to punch my laptop :sob:

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
I can only imagine- but I do play 1v1 with friends whenever they ask! Though they would probably beat me 21-7 or something like that. And having a bad pc or laptop or whatever while having to play tournaments must be hell, cause then you're scared that you'll get a HUGEEE lag spike and let your teammates down. But when I do get them I clench my fist and try not to punch my laptop :sob:
Oh definitely. Having a really old PC and being the libero of my team is scary. I never want to miss a save yet the lag can cause me to miss it, it's unfortunate but I still love the game when it is running smoothly.. or as smooth as it can anyway.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Oh definitely. Having a really old PC and being the libero of my team is scary. I never want to miss a save yet the lag can cause me to miss it, it's unfortunate but I still love the game when it is running smoothly.. or as smooth as it can anyway.
Understandable, but it really is a fun sport, but when it runs as smooth as it can, like you said.

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
basketball, clicking lmb is fun
i haven't really been exposed to playing another plugin since (maybe dodgeball but its literally just minecraft projectile simulator)

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
It's definitely tricky to get the hang of at first for sure. I think once you get the hang of it (when it isn't broken) it's so much fun. I appreciate people like @Mxxkie who have had some little baseball gatherings for people to play, those were lots of fun!
I do my best!

Users who are viewing this thread