ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+

[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose ]

Faye G. Jahii
Mx. Jahii

“Taylor Swift is an icon!”

1693956976135.png

All the colours that words are changed to, are the colours that Faye G. Jahii sees when hearing or reading that word due to their synesthesia.

To learn more about synesthesia, click
here

(This part is still a WIP, but everything else is.... also... a WIP... oops)

♪ ♫SOUNDTRACK ♫ ♪
Faye Jahii Soundtrack

Basic Information

"I hear you. I understand you. The only issue is... I don't respect your opinion."
N I C K N A M E S
-=Faye=-
Most adults call Faye this, some children, too.

-=Mx. Jahii=-
Most students of Karakura HS call Faye this.

G E N D E R | Gender Fluid
Faye is gender fluid, meaning that their gender periodically changes. However, when referring to them, the pronouns of "They/Them" always seem to fit.

A G E | 30
Faye is currently thirty years old, born in 1993.

H E I G H T | 5’1
Jahii is 5'1ft. / 155cm.

B I R T H D A T E | November, 18th, 1993
Faye was born at 13:13, are they the true swiftie?

P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Karakura, Japan
Faye was born and raised in Karakura, Japan, where they have stayed ever since.

M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
They are currently not dating or married to anyone.

L A N G U A G E S | Japanese, Vietnamese
Members of the Jahii household (Faye and their siblings) were raised speaking both Japanese and Vietnamese. Speaking them separately will still sometimes confuse them.

A L L I G N M E N T | Chaotic Neutral
Faye is crazy.

S E X U A L I T Y | Attracted to Males
Faye is attracted to masculine people/men.

O C C U P A T I O N S | Qualified Teacher
Faye Jahii started their journey as a teacher at KHS on December 23rd, 2023.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

[ Cynophobia ] [ SEVERE ]
  • Faye is extremely afraid of dogs.​

[ OCD ] [ MILD ]​
  • Faye has a specific type of OCD, known as Grammar OCD, where they get anxiety when seeing/hearing bad grammar.​

[ Synesthesia ]​
  • Faye sees colours when they hear certain genres of music. When they listen to country music, they see a dark seafoam green 2D cowboy hat. When they listen to pop, their favourite music, they see pastel pink rug-textured squares.​

[ Autism ]​
  • Faye does not pick up on some certain social ques or emotions.​

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

[ Tatoo ]
  • Faye has a single tattoo. It is an 'I <3 ?' on the back of their hand. This is a reference to Taylor Swift's song 'I Heart ?'​

[Character Descriptions]

"ok yall so today we'll b- OH WHAT THE FUCK"

Character Feats

[ Self Discovery ]
- In 7th grade, Faye figured out their gender, gender fluid!

[ Graduation ]​
  • In 2019, Faye graduated from college!​
[ Becoming a teacher! ]

In 2022, Faye became a teacher at KHS.

Statistics
O V E R A L L: 77 / 130 [Must not exceed 115]
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – 5

P E R C E P T I O N – 8

E N D U R A N C E- 3

C H A R I S M A - 5

I N T E L L I G E N C E - 7

A G I L I T Y - 5

H E A L T H - 10

M O R A L I T Y - 8

P R I V I L E D G E - 4

O B J E C T I V I T Y - 6

S A N I T Y - 9

S O C I A L - 6

Fashion

Faye has a very sporadic fashion style. At many points, they'll feel most comfortable wearing professional clothes, other times, they'll like wearing more revealing. However, they never leave the house without at least having their ICONIC suit in their briefcase.

Skin Made By: Squidalo
________________________________________________________________________________
[SKILLS AND TALENTS]
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills

[ Writing/Reading ]
- [Faye is a talented writer, and is also excellent at reading]

[ Singing ]
- [Faye enjoys singing, and is surprisingly good at it!]

Combat Skills

". . . I don’t even lift bro-"
-Faye, 2022

[Relationships and History]

"The doctor? Again? Is he going to make it?"

R E L A T I O N S

F A M I L Y

[Biological Sister] [18] Fazel Jahii [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Just tell him your Aro-Ace. Literally... you don't feel romantic love. Why fake it?"

"Why did you have to have another child, mom? Flora was enough."

[Biological Sister] [24] Flora Jahii[A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Oh my god, why do you all have relationship issues? DUMP HER. If you need any advice, the answer is always, DUMP HER."

"Yeah, don't worry. I love you even if you're a lesbian."

[Biological Mother] [51] Farah Jahii[A L I V E] [Not In-Game]

"Mom... Why isn't dad here...? I thought he already retired..."

"Mommy! Mommy, can we have Phố tonight?!"

[Biological Father] [54] Fabricous Jahii [D E C E A S E D] [Not In-Game]

"I always loved my father.. He was a father to us, a wife to one, and a brother to some. He was a friend to many... and we'll never forget him... Say his name in your prayers... if you do that kind of stuff, personally I don't. He said he wanted his funeral to be a Just Dance party, not sure why I'm here to be honest."

"Daddy! Mommy said we're having Phố! You can't go to the doctor's!"

[Adopted-Daughter] [18] Tsugi H. Jahii [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Oml, you suck at DDR."

"Uh... OH MY GOD!!! YOU GOT NEW RIBBONS!!.... oh... you've always had those?"

[Biological-Nephew] [14] Fenton J. Jahii [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"NO, don't EVER feed this boy that without chicken on the side."

"I have the goods. Do you have the chicken nuggets?"

[Foster-Son] [20] Lucas Jahii Perdomo [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"...Where are your parents...? Oh.. I must be blind, sorry-"

"We really need to have a chat... I need to make sure you're okay."

[Adopted-Daughter] [18] Aoi Jahii [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Oi Aoi! Oi oi oi oi Aoi!"

"OH MY GOD YOURE SO PRETTY"​

[Foster-Brother] [29] Julien Santorini Genet [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Slurp slurp"

"Rod- Who?"

F R I E N D S / O T H E R

[Ex-Lover] [30] Alex Tran [A L I V E] [Not In-Game]
"Remember when you thought you were in love with me? That was funny."

"Yeah, no, pretty sure I was never in love with you, either."

[Friend] [18] Hitomi D. McMullen [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"When I look into your eyes.... all I see is death, and tragic events of the past... Would this be right?"

[Ex-Fiance] [28] Jason Anderson [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"You belong with me... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"What do you mean 'gone'?"

[Stalker] [18] Oriana Sanbuono [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Do not threaten to cut off the teacher's leg. Thank you."

[Intrest] [33] Sako Akori [A L I V E] [In-Game]

"Taylor.. SWIFT!"

"I will marry you if Jason says no."

[Friend] [] Satan [U H H H] [In-Game]

"They say that I'm supposed to be friends with you... that you inhabit my body... Do you?"

"I feel a connection between us... I come here every night... And I can sense that you're here."

Backstory

"Was it me... mom?"

This section of Faye's backstory is a work in progress. Please take everything here with a grain of salt.

B E G I N N I N G

Faye Jahii was born in 1992 in Karakura, Japan from their parents. Farah Jahii and Fabricous Jahii. Faye was raised speaking Japanese and Vietnamese, as their mother was half Vietnamese, and that was a huge part of her life. She taught her husband the language in their early years of love, and they used the language to flirt with each other occasionally. It was a struggle for Faye to be able to differentiate which words were Japanese, and which were Vietnamese. They figured it out by the time they were five, though. Farah Jahii was 27 and was teaching third grade in an elementary school, the same elementary school that Fabricous Jahii taught at. He taught the fourth grade. Farah and Fabricous bounced class ideas off of each other and had a set time, which lasted three to five hours where they would do lesson plans, and they would even sometimes help each other with the lesson plans. Faye would always want to help their mom and dad, but they would refuse and tell Faye to play with their younger sister, Flora. Flora was born in 1998, when Faye was six years old. They loved each other and played with each other daily. They played board games such as Checkers, Connect Four, and Monopoly together when their parents were doing lesson plans. Faye and Flora both fantasised about one day both becoming teachers just like their mom and dad. When Faye was old enough to go to Kindergarten, they went to the same school that their mom and dad worked at, while Flora was in the daycare system at the school. After school each day, Faye would walk to their mom’s classroom and then they’d all drive home together after getting Fabricous and Flora from their rooms. When Faye was in the third grade, they were not in their mom’s class. This was the year they started to learn the language Kinyarwanda. Faye was obsessed with learning new languages, and learned Kinyarwanda by the end of their Elementary School years. When they were in fourth grade, they were assigned to their dad’s. That was one of Faye’s favourite years during their school experience. Flora eventually started Kindergarten in 2004, when their youngest sister, Fazel was born. Fazel also went to the daycare system at their school, as it accepted anyone from a month old to six years.

T W E E N / E A R L Y T E E N

This was the same year that Faye left for middle school. Faye went to a small, very diverse middle school, in the same district as their elementary school. In the district, there were only two elementary schools, so middle school was pretty similar to elementary school. Although, this was the time that Faye figured out they were gender fluid. In Faye’s seventh grade year, they discovered what the LGBTQIA+ community was. They thought about it, and discovered that they still liked men, but that they were not a woman. Faye thought they were a non-binary person with the pronouns She/They for four months. In these four months, they didn’t tell anyone about it, besides their younger sister Flora, who was supportive, but still just called them ‘she.’ Faye wasn’t offended, they knew that Flora was just saying that so that their parents wouldn’t become suspicious. But, slowly Faye began to notice that they were gender fluid, not non-binary. Faye told their sister once they were most certain that they were gender fluid. Flora encouraged Faye and reluctantly told Faye that she, too, had been questioning and had discovered that she was a lesbian. Faye supported Flora on their journey of self-discovery as they comforted each other in a warm embrace. Faye eventually came out to their parents and Fazel, letting them know of their ever-changing pronouns.
Faye’s parents were supportive and tried their hardest. Although, when Faye told their friends in their middle school, they seemed to be supporting, but ended up not so much. Faye’s two friends-Alexis and Alexia-told everyone at the school about Faye’s gender fluidity, despite Faye’s requests not to. Alexia and Alexis chatted with each other, deciding that Faye was most definitely possessed by the Devil, and that is what was making them this way, they told people this, as well. Alexia’s family was very religious and she feared what would happen if her parents knew she was friends with someone who had a direct connection with Satan. But, she also loved hanging out with Faye… right?
Faye received many comments and questions about what Alexia and Alexis had said. Faye was puzzled about their questions, as any person would be. Being asked things like “Is the Devil hot?” and “I heard you had to kiss his ass!” would make anyone question the sanity of the people surrounding them. These things were said to Faye at least eleven times a day. For weeks on end these comments spread all because of Alexia and Alexis. Faye wanted them to burn in Gehinnom. Faye immediately broke off all their connections with Alexia and Alexis, leaving them having no friends, but Faye didn’t care. Faye also laughed at the idea of being made fun of, thinking that could never happen in their hometown. But it had. As the comments grew more detailed as the Middle Schoolers formed more lore with this story, Faye began to believe it. Faye believed that they had been tricked by the Devil into becoming who they were.

A M I . . . P O S S E S E D ?

Faye hadn’t been taught much in their childhood about other religions than their own, Judaism. Therefore, Faye had to do some research on their said possessor. Faye had discovered that Satan, also known as The Devil, lived in a place known as The Underworld or Hell. Faye found out many things about who they, at the time, thought was possessing them. Faye began to have meetings with the voices they started to hear in their heads, every weekend at sundown, Faye would find a way to the beach pier, one of the docks. The third one down, they would run down it and sit, their feet dangling off the edge as they stared at the light they played in… slowly disappearing from view. Faye heard voices, Faye sometimes could hear vague words such as ‘gay’ and ‘Soon understand.’ Faye understood that they had to become more attached to this voice in their head in order to understand it better. Faye started coming four times a week instead of just two, then, Faye slowly grew more and more attached to ‘Satan.’
They began to meet up at the third dock down on the pier, every day at sundown. Just as the moon would appear behind Faye and the sun would disappear into the waters, Faye started to hear voices. Nearly every day, a new voice would show up, alongside the others saying “Devil,” “High,” “Soon,” and “Red.” Those were the words that Faye would hear on the daily. Faye could barely understand what anything being said meant. They gave up. Faye just went to the pier because it gave them something to do. One day, after months of these daily meet-ups, Faye realised that they had only ever looked at the
sun set. They had never seen a moon rise. Once they had seen the sun set on this Thursday, they said to the ‘demon’, “I want to see the Moon.”
There was something behind Faye, they could sense it. Before Faye turned around, they heard loud scrambling noises. They quickly turned their head back, looking behind them as their hair flew through the air. What Faye saw was astonishing. Thirty-something twelve-year-olds hurriedly running around like maniacs trying not to get caught. And in the middle of all of it--Alexia and Alexis. Beside them stood a guy named Alex, who, at the time Faye didn’t know. This whole time, Faye had been making a long walk to Karakura daily. And they hadn’t even been possessed by Satan. Though, Faye always found a special connection with Satan when they heard about him after that. As well as with the words, “Devil,” “High,” “Soon,” and “Red.” It’s funny how things like that work.

1693957026769.png

Bracelets Meaning

Faye Jahii wears pronoun bracelets to allow people to know what pronouns are appropriate to use at a given moment. These bracelets will be /it when Faye walks into (most) rooms.

Pink(Right Hand) = She/Her
Blue(Right Hand) = He/Him
Grey(Right Hand) = They/Them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread