FearRP Thread suggestion

NachoRP

Level 1
IGN:
NachoRP

DATE:
14/09/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
What I would like to suggest is the creation of a new information thread post in the forums regarding FearRP. I, alongside most, if not all school workers, have to cope with people who do not FearRP at all. It would be fine if these were isolated cases, since they can just be reported. However, the thing is that this case has repeated countless times, and even experienced players with years of experience break this rule.

We asked several staff members, and many of them aren't even sure of how FearRP works, even sometimes getting contradicting and/or confusing answers, as well as "The system is being re-worked". It is fine if features are being introduced in the server, but we should at least have a provisional method of managing the FearRP perms

This thread should include the definition of FearRP, since many people have the misunderstanding that if you're yelled by a teacher, you're allowed to run because you're fearing him, thus fearrping. However, this is not how it works. One has to FearRP the consequences of their acts, which doesn't involve running away from a worker everytime they're told off. Alongside this, it would also be appreciated if many examples were provided, in order to make it clearer for everyone to understand how the system works.

I hope you can understand our necessities, and we will be thankful if this suggestion is accepted.

[IMAGES IF ANY] :
None​

Users who are viewing this thread