mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fearrping and My opinion on it

TechJD

Level 43
Fearrp. I feel as if its never used and as if it gets abused on the server all the time. If someone whips out a knife. I feel as if you should be at least a little bit intimidated. It seems to me that someone who is 4'5 can have balls of steel and whenever someone takes out a katana, They just chuckle at em. And then another thing I think about when it comes to Fearrp is the logic behind some peoples minds. If im 6'0 and your 5'5, Im almost an entire foot taller than you. If I come at you with a spiked bat and you just stand there, No weapon, laughing. It makes no sense and sometimes I just don't understand what some of these people are thinking.

TechJD

Level 43
I do understand that we have an honor system but I'm talking about whenever someone has a weapon out or when someone is your boss or something.

Infold

Level 153
That's not the only thing abused on the server. We also have the HonorRp system in which barely anyone knows how to use it correctly and fairly. The Force Honor physical actions are misused and abused by the majority of people on the server.
Everyone nowadays attacks from behind as it is indeed "Honor", in order to get an advantage against their opponent. However, HonorRP is not supposed to be about getting advantages, it is supposed to be an equal and fair battle between each individual involved in physical action.
This should be something taken into cade but I have doubts about any changes.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
How about instead of talking about it you go and do something about it.

Mity

Level 104
I hate how u talk about the height, I dont think people should be intimidated by your height, but I do believe that whether your tiny or large with a knife people should fearrp.

amamyo

Level 62
Make a guide about it, inform people daily in ooc, his gott lotta impact on the server if he chooses to use it.
1. I don't think anybody would care about or read a guide on JUST fearrp, and nobody cares if he says "hey guys remember to fearrp" in ooc. Again, the bigger picture here is making a rule board so everyone on the server knows the rules

Gawd

Level 16
Make a guide about it, inform people daily in ooc, his gott lotta impact on the server if he chooses to use it.
Multiple times you've told me to stop trying to 'mini-mod' when I try to explain things, especially during gangrp activities, when it's unfair or actually not possible with the situation. Trying to help usually always causes an argument so it tends to be hard, or they just think you have your head up your ass.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Multiple times you've told me to stop trying to 'mini-mod' when I try to explain things, especially during gangrp activities, when it's unfair or actually not possible with the situation. Trying to help usually always causes an argument so it tends to be hard, or they just think you have your head up your ass.

Says im the one mini modding but goes ahead and does it to me, If you think im mini-modding and breaking the rules then tell the staff about it, Don't go ahead and do it yourself, Hypocrite, Also for the people who've toxiced my post out of spite, Don't.

1. I don't think anybody would care about or read a guide on JUST fearrp, and nobody cares if he says "hey guys remember to fearrp" in ooc. Again, the bigger picture here is making a rule board so everyone on the server knows the rules
Your opinion is wrong, Staff have the biggest impact on the server, Don't go commenting on stuff you don't know about (Aka the same thing happened with jokerboi on his profile)

Easier said than done my friend.
It really isn't.
I hate how u talk about the height, I dont think people should be intimidated by your height, but I do believe that whether your tiny or large with a knife people should fearrp.
It depends on the situation i think, Like if someone was like two feet taller than me and wanted to fight, I'd naturally feel quite intimidated (With or without a weapon), Thats just the norm.

Infold

Level 153
Your opinion is wrong, Staff have the biggest impact on the server, Don't go commenting on stuff you don't know about (Aka the same thing happened with jI
kerboi on his profile)
Clearly, telling people what to do and not what to do is mini-modding and just being high toxic towards conversations. Please try to be positive and cooperative so that such negative discussions don't occur as I, and many others would prefer for such issues to not end in arguments.
I see, you're sharing your opinion but at least don't make it seem so provoking for the sake of us not seeing things in the way they're written. We all make mistakes about written text in a way of us misreading it.
May we just end this conversation with a positive note as this isn't going anywhere and is off-topic about the thread's usage.

Gawd

Level 16
Says im the one mini modding but goes ahead and does it to me, If you think im mini-modding and breaking the rules then tell the staff about it, Don't go ahead and do it yourself, Hypocrite, Also for the people who've toxiced my post out of spite, Don't..

I wasn’t talking about you, I said you tell me. Not the other way around. Not to mention, I only ever comment on stuff that’s going on with my friends as a way of defending, such as Bryan and everyone else does. I also only say logical things, I’m not forcing them to do anything at all, it’s just an opinion. It’s not like I run around saying stuff to other players who I don’t know and forcing them to follow the rules.

Last edited:

TechJD

Level 43
Please guys, Can We Calm it down, I feel like Y'all are are each others throats. I just wanted people to share their opinions in this thread without everyone fighting each other. I want This thread and All of my threads to be open minded and accepting of others opinions.

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
I definitely agree with you. There have been countless times in my classroom where multiple students think they can stand up to the teacher even AFTER they’ve given them detention. Plus, if someone were to pull out a knife on me in real life, I would be insanely scared and frazzled in the moment. Isn’t it one of the server’s goals to try to keep roleplay realistic?

Users who are viewing this thread