mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Federicco "Ricco" Giuseppes - A Biography 约瑟夫

oliverr

Level 31
i mean ,this is cool and all aulli but how did t his get more winners then the herringtons o.O
I mean, Sam’s Herrington biography is fantastic, and it shows dedication, which I admire, but we both have a common ground in that we put maximum efforts into what we did. I don’t know why mine has that many to be honest, as his is far more complex and in depth, but I don’t think it should really.. matter? They are just ratings. lol.

View attachment 7161

View attachment 7157

Birth-name:

His birth-name is 'Ricco Mario Giuseppes'.

Current name:

His legal name is Ricco Mario Giuseppes.

Aliases:

'Officer Giuseppes'
'Dad'
'Ricco Mode'
'Ricc Rolled'
‘Stress Head’

Physical Appearance:

In Game Description: "Infront of you stood a well-tailored man, that looked fit for his purpose. His silver name-tag read "Patrol Officer Giuseppes". He stood around 6'2, emitting a soft scent of expensive cologne."

View attachment 7185
(Credits to @ABurningMemory for this one<3)

He is very formal, and executes himself in a very upward manner. Growing up in a rich neighborhood, Ricco has learnt even the simplest of things can lead to first impressions becoming bad. His posture is always back straight, looking forwards, and attentive eyes towards the person he is looking at. He isn't lenient, and will not become distracted when talking to somebody, as this is deemed 'rude'.

Height:

He stands at roughly 6'2.

Build:

He has the basic mesomorph build for a of man his age and size. His chest is broad, and his legs are only to match this equipped with broad and strengthening facial features of a young male.

Skin Colour:

Ricco has white skin.

Hair Colour:

He has a variation of brown shades throughout his hair.

Fashion:

He can normally be seen wearing his Patrol Officer Uniform to the public, however, when he is off duty his casual attire consists of a rather basic jacket and coat. He doesn't like to over complicate things when they don't need to be.

Ricco's formal attire is very inherited. He knows how to dress up smart, and if going out to eat or simply attending a formal event, he can be seen in suits and ties with a rather hefty price tag.

Physical Abnormalities:

Ricco has no abnormalities physically. However, he does have a small scar on the right side of his forehead where he fell into a radiator as a baby. (Nice one parents)

Tattoos:

He has no tattoos on his skin.

View attachment 7158

Date of Birth:

Ricco was born on 2nd July, 1994.

Place of Birth:

Ricco was born into the Italian city of 'Florence'.

Nationality:

He is classified as Italian-American.

Race:

Ricco is of the white race.

Sexual Orientation:

He currently identifies as bisexual.

Ricco is married to Freya Bennett-Giuseppes, and is currently expecting a child.

Religious Beliefs:

He is an Atheist. He believes that if there was a God, such a thing as killing his family would not happen. He had done no bad deeds, or committed any sins. He refuses to believe it's real.

View attachment 7159

Outfits:

View attachment 7239
(Ricco in full unifo- wait.. not this uniform.. fuck uwu)

View attachment 7240
(Ricco in Full Patrol-Officer Uniform)

View attachment 7241
(Ricco in Casual Attire)

Personality:

Ricco shares a lot of respect and often is very kind and thoughtful when around others. His personality screams 'social butterfly' and engages with almost all situations and citizens around the entire city.

Flaws:

He can very easily become very attached. When such a gigantic loss hits a person, it's always going to effect them. Ricco is constantly looking for something to latch onto.

He has a habit of becoming very anxious for no reason. He doesn't suffer tremendously, but Ricco can experience sudden rushes of anxiety, similar to those of the horrid night he experienced, and will go white, cold and non-verbal. This rarely happens.

Equipment:

He carries a full suit of riot gear, (minus the pants [Lieutenant+]) including the chest plate, the gas mask and the shield. He also carries an X26 Taser, along with a Police Baton.

He is also equipped with a Police Belt, which holds Luminol Spray, a simple first aid kit, multiple pairs of handcuffs and a finger print extractor/scanner.

Hobbies:

Ricco enjoys hanging out with family, visiting tourist attractions and going on the occasional drink with some friends at the pub.

Abilities and Skills:

As a Police Officer, Ricco has already mastered the basics to Karate and hand to hand combat situations. [Hence the /roll 200]

He can disarm most weapons, and is experienced in
dealing with difficult combat situations.

He is good at keeping a secret, and works very logically through his mind before making a decision

Casual Quirks:

He speaks in a rather posh tone, and so sometimes this can be seen as a 'quirk'.

View attachment 7160

On January 1st, 1993, Ricco Mario Giuseppes was born in Florence, Italy...

"The Giuseppes family where a very wealthy family, living on privately owned land with a manor labelled "The Giuseppes Penthouse" engraved above the doorbell. The entire family would dress the part every single day, as this was their normal attire. The fathers would go to work everyday, working in the Office's helpfully placed within the Privately owned land only yards away from the manor, and would ear good pay from it. The children of the family would attend a Private Tutoring school on the 4th floor of the manor, and where taught from the age of 3 upwards..."

Ricco Giuseppes lived in this house, and grew up to be a very wealthy man. From the age of 5, Ricco suddenly discovered his pure passion, and that was to work with people and within a community of them. He would often say to his father how he would simply adore to work in a school as a teacher infront of hundreds of different students a day, but then also mentioned how he'd love to study at a law school and become a police man. As a result of this, the stage was set. Ricco's father began researching the best law schools in the country, and the reviews of the amount of pupils Ricco would be faced with daily, as human interaction had not been an issue for his son yet.

He finally came across the best of the best law schools in the area, and sent him there once he was old enough. From the age of 13 onward, Ricco would attend a law school, and successfully come out with flying colours! His graders where simply fantastic, and his father and mother where most proud of him. As he aged 20, he first signed up to join the as a Police Cadet within the Italian Police. He successfully was accepted, and this is where his life hopes and dreams had finally been fulfilled.

He served for one year in the Italian Police Department, before finding the girl of his dreams. One night whilst out on a drink up the local pub with a friend, Ricco had came across a girl that was being assaulted by another man, clearly intoxicated. Ricco took it upon himself to walk over to the man, and say:
"I would love to thank you for looking after my mistress. It's a pleasure, but next time, please ask before you take." as he would slowly pull the clearly petrified girl away from the hunk. He took her into the bathrooms, and simply asked if she was doing alright, and what had just happened was not her fault at all. She was rather scared, and only replied with a stutter, but soon brought her lips to Ricco's, as they shared a kiss. Ricco knew that night, that she was his.

Moving forward, Ricco and his new girlfriend decided to move to America, as the gun crime was heightening, Ricco was determined to become apart of the American Police force and demolish all gun crime within certain areas. He said his farewells to fellow friends, family members and colleagues ,from his last job, and successfully flew away to New Jersey. In a small town, Ricco and his mistress moved into a rather large house in a big neighborhood, just a couple of miles away from the local police station.

He finally stuck his dreams into a reality when beginning to start a family. They both tried for their first baby, and where successful! The child was shortly born 9 months afterwards, at which Ricco was easily the proudest man to be alive. His self esteem was on a high, and all of his thoughts where of a positive state and he had his own family now to look after. Shortly after this, he begun a job working at the Police Station that was a couple miles away, and successfully served until he was 24.

However, as everything seemed to be working in a perfect manner, and nothing could go wrong, his nightmares became a reality.

It was around 4am in the morning, on a Friday night, and as usual Ricco would patrol up and down the streets in search of drug dealers, firearm misuse, drink driving and mostly obstruction of peace upon many times (fighting, street gangs). In a local pub down the road, there was a hooded gang that decided it would be a fantastic idea to shoot the entire pub of people, screaming and shouting could he heard for miles and miles of road, as Ricco quickly went to the scene to find that he was 1 v 17. He called his back up crew over the radio in a panic, stating that there was a shooting occurring in a pub full of people, clearly intoxicated by either drugs or alcohol. As the police arrived in the cars, all of the gang crew made a run for it. Ultimately, only 6 of 17 where caught and arrested accordingly, as the rest managed to escape by a smidge.

As Ricco chased the others around the town, they began shooting randomly. At this point, houses lights began to flick on as people peered in fear out of their windows, crying for help. They began to invade houses, using crowbars to barricade all of them into houses, beginning to shoot everyone in sight. Along this road, happened to be Ricco's house. He was distraught. In a panic, he sprinted into his own home, locking the door. His girlfriend and the baby where in tears, as Ricco rushed in, attempting to silence his new born child and his soulmate. But before he could, the door was struck down by the gang, as shouting and screaming could be heard. Being only a Corporal, the only use he had on himself where 4 pairs of handcuffs, which was deemed useless. Ricco panicked and ran down the stairs in his uniform, screaming "FREEZE! ALL OF YOU!"

This caught the gang members of guard, as they all dropped their guns and stuck there hands in the air, except for one. Ricco pointed to the open space where the door was, and pushed them outside, one by one, except for the man carrying a gun. He ordered that they remained silent, or that he would be shot. Ricco became aggressive, as this was his job, and ordered that he would remove himself from Ricco's home, as it counts as trespassing and would only be added to his sentence. He then swiftly ****ed the gun, and shot for his girlfriend, getting it bang on. She immediately screamed, falling down the stairs alongside the child that was protected within her grasp. They both died at the scene that night.

Nothing else could be remembered via Ricco's memory that night. It was his entire world, falling to pieces, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Moving forward only 6 weeks later, Ricco decided to phone his parents and alert them of his current situation. With all the shooters in jail, he had successfully had righteous justice against them, and held his head up high with pride knowing he was the one who stopped it. However, he still had the ever long lasting issue. He no longer had any family, and fell into a woe of depression. Nothing was fun anymore, life was dragging himself across the floor, unable to raise above. Everything seemed impossible.

His parents where struck by the situation, and suggested he moved far, far away from wherever he was living, as it was far to dangerous for him. His existence was put on the line of every second longer he remained in the area. Luckily, his father had a good suggestion. Seeing as Ricco would rather not spend his entire life with his parents, living in the manner, the Giuseppe turned to the alliance family known as the Kaderona's for a chance to gain a place to restart a fresh. His father rung up Marcus Kaderona, and requested that Ricco came to live in Japan with them, with extra protection that his father would pay for. Marcus agreed with triumph, and spoke for a couple of hours over the phone as they caught up on each others life.

A month later, Ricco said his farewells to the neighborhood of New Jersey, and flew away to Japan. He met with the Kaderona's, and was welcomed by a party set for himself! Ricco was excited, and spent the night getting overly-drunk with Marcus, Marcelo, Lucifer, Aulliver and Alonzo. It was fantastic. He was now also being medicated for his depression, and is handling this safely and correctly by himself.

However, as if he hadn’t had enough to deal with, Marcus was then caught to have been a Black Market Dealer, working in the illegal business selling weapons to people. Being disgusted in his brothers actions, Ricco left the Kaderona’s, taking his beloved wife and daughter, Freya and Kotori with him. He frowns upon any Kaderona, and refuses to interact with them. “Criminal scum” he states.

Recently, Freya and Ricco finally had the chance to spend some time together, in a recent off duty placement that Ricco was offered. This did.. not go to plan. They began as usual, having a quaint and loving movie night, whilst Freya snuggled closer to a Ricco as they enjoyed a film. But this lasted as long as you think it did. Before Ricco knew it, he had a pregnant wife in his hands. After reaching the news via Freya herself, Ricco turned into a stressed mess (hence the nickname “Stress Head”). He began to loose control of his anger, taking all his inner emotions out in his job. He became a lot stricter as an Officer, and was easily agitated.

To add to this, his daughter, Kothotr- Kotori! Yes. She managed to end herself up in jail again, after being searched in the station, and found to have a bonesaw and a pocket knife, both belonging to Laurence Royals.

...His story is to be continued as I roleplay as him.

Extra Images:

Ricco with his beloved adopted daughter: Kotori.

Ricco with his daughter and ex-cousin, Finn Kaderona (the only Kaderona Ricco respects).

View attachment 7162
quirky

_Kanameh_

Level 42
guess "child stealers" run in the family lolol
Uhm- how about just- No as a lot of members in the Kaderona family have a good reputation ICly and they dont belong under the section of "Child-Stealers"? I mean, just get your facts right instead of just guessing that the family is filled with child-stealers and giving some spice on the reply of @Fire_ to make us look "bad" just for your own joy.

Uhm- how about just- No as a lot of members in the Kaderona family have a good reputation ICly and they dont belong under the section of "Child-Stealers"? I mean, just get your facts right instead of just guessing that the family is filled with child-stealers and giving some spice on the reply of @Fire_ to make us look "bad" just for your own joy.
what um I didnt rly mean to start shit sorry??

oliverr

Level 31
She was making a joke. You’re toxicity isn’t welcome.

_Kanameh_

Level 42
She was making a joke. You’re toxicity isn’t welcome.
It isn't toxicity, it's giving a statement that might look toxic but it obviously isn't as I end every sentence with "." Which I mostly don't do. For sure, consider my replies as "toxic" just because I am banned for it but don't follow me and restrict me from replying on here as literally anyone can reply.

oliverr

Level 31
It isn't toxicity, it's giving a statement that might look toxic but it obviously isn't as I end every sentence with "." Which I mostly don't do. For sure, consider my replies as "toxic" just because I am banned for it but don't follow me and restrict me from replying on here as literally anyone can reply.

It’s negativity on something that is meant to be positive. That’s toxic. Please stop commenting. You’re causing more problems, and it’s unneeded.

You basically called me toxic in the first place, don't lay all blame on me as I basically have the right to reply and giving a opinion on something because it is called "freedom of speech". However, is a statement really that "offensive" that it is considered as toxic? Pretty sure that it isn't. For example,

So you consider this as "positive" after you left the Kaderona family? I can possibly guess that you would react differently when you saw this while you were still in the Kaderona family. I mean, you're somehow the "psychic" here, so if I was "toxic" how would you know that?

Anyway, if my commentary is really that "negative" (It's a honest/logic opinion about something). So don't act like you wouldn't act like me at all as you would just be reacting the same if you were still in the family.

Have a nice evening.
stop

oliverr

Level 31
You basically called me toxic in the first place, don't lay all blame on me as I basically have the right to reply and giving a opinion on something because it is called "freedom of speech". However, is a statement really that "offensive" that it is considered as toxic? Pretty sure that it isn't. For example,

So you consider this as "positive" after you left the Kaderona family? I can possibly guess that you would react differently when you saw this while you were still in the Kaderona family. I mean, you're somehow the "psychic" here, so if I was "toxic" how would you know that?

Anyway, if my commentary is really that "negative" (It's a honest/logic opinion about something). So don't act like you wouldn't act like me at all as you would just be reacting the same if you were still in the family. Also, don't blame me for making you outrageous as @Sheetah pretty much said something that isn't true and I am just correcting her "statement" about the Kaderonas being somehow or another "Child Stealers".

Have a nice evening.

In heignsight, is long, useless paragraphs like this really necessary on a character biography? Seriously? This has nothing remotely to do with you. I don’t know why you are trying to start drama on a character biography on a joke that Inka made. Your actions are seriously juvenile. If you can’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it. I’m not wasting further time on something like this.

_Kanameh_

Level 42
In heignsight, is long, useless paragraphs like this really necessary on a character biography? Seriously? This has nothing remotely to do with you. I don’t know why you are trying to start drama on a character biography on a joke that Inka made. Your actions are seriously juvenile. If you can’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it. I’m not wasting further time on something like this.

Sure, but don't call me toxic next time buddy.

Have a nice evening, again.

Fire_

Level 13
guess "child stealers" run in the family lolol
Child stealers will be destructed and filtered B)

Anyway, if my commentary is really that "negative" (It's a honest/logic opinion about something). So don't act like you wouldn't act like me at all as you would just be reacting the same if you were still in the family. Also, don't blame me for making you outrageous as @Sheetah pretty much said something that isn't true and I am just correcting her "statement" about the Kaderonas being somehow or another "Child Stealers".

Have a nice evening.

It’s just a joke man, it’s alright don’t worry, the family wouldn’t have an Amori reputation just because “child stealing” it’s ok man

Totalore

Level 138
Child stealers will be destructed and filtered B)

It’s just a joke man, it’s alright don’t worry, the family wouldn’t have an Amori reputation just because “child stealing” it’s ok man
would it be bad if i just call him toxic right now

oliverr

Level 31
▂▃▄▅▆▇▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▇▆▅▄▃▂

View attachment 7257
(Credits to the person who took these for the whole force!)

Birth-name:

His birth-name is 'Ricco Mario Giuseppes'.

Current name:

His legal name is Ricco Mario Giuseppes.

Aliases:

'Officer Giuseppes'
'Dad'
'Ricco Mode'
'Ricc Rolled'
‘Stress Head’

Physical Appearance:

In Game Description: "Infront of you stood a well-tailored man, that looked fit for his purpose. His silver name-tag read "Patrol Officer Giuseppes". He stood around 6'2, emitting a soft scent of expensive cologne."

View attachment 7185
(Credits to @ABurningMemory for this one<3)

He is very formal, and executes himself in a very upward manner. Growing up in a rich neighborhood, Ricco has learnt even the simplest of things can lead to first impressions becoming bad. His posture is always back straight, looking forwards, and attentive eyes towards the person he is looking at. He isn't lenient, and will not become distracted when talking to somebody, as this is deemed 'rude'.

Height:

He stands at roughly 6'2.

Build:

He has the basic mesomorph build for a of man his age and size. His chest is broad, and his legs are only to match this equipped with broad and strengthening facial features of a young male.

Skin Colour:

Ricco has white skin.

Hair Colour:

He has a variation of brown shades throughout his hair.

Fashion:

He can normally be seen wearing his Patrol Officer Uniform to the public, however, when he is off duty his casual attire consists of a rather basic jacket and coat. He doesn't like to over complicate things when they don't need to be.

Ricco's formal attire is very inherited. He knows how to dress up smart, and if going out to eat or simply attending a formal event, he can be seen in suits and ties with a rather hefty price tag.

Physical Abnormalities:

Ricco has no abnormalities physically. However, he does have a small scar on the right side of his forehead where he fell into a radiator as a baby. (Nice one parents)

Tattoos:

He has no tattoos on his skin.

View attachment 7254

Date of Birth:

Ricco was born on 2nd July, 1994.

Place of Birth:

Ricco was born into the Italian city of 'Florence'.

Nationality:

He is classified as Italian-American.

Race:

Ricco is of the white race.

Sexual Orientation:

He currently identifies as bisexual.

Ricco is married to Freya Bennett-Giuseppes, and is currently expecting a child.

Religious Beliefs:

He is an Atheist. He believes that if there was a God, such a thing as killing his family would not happen. He had done no bad deeds, or committed any sins. He refuses to believe it's real.

View attachment 7255

Outfits:

(Ricco in Full Patrol-Officer Uniform)

View attachment 7241
(Ricco in Casual Attire)

Personality:

Ricco shares a lot of respect and often is very kind and thoughtful when around others. His personality screams 'social butterfly' and engages with almost all situations and citizens around the entire city.

Flaws:

He can very easily become very attached. When such a gigantic loss hits a person, it's always going to effect them. Ricco is constantly looking for something to latch onto.

He has a habit of becoming very anxious for no reason. He doesn't suffer tremendously, but Ricco can experience sudden rushes of anxiety, similar to those of the horrid night he experienced, and will go white, cold and non-verbal. This rarely happens.

Equipment:

He carries a full suit of riot gear, (minus the pants [Lieutenant+]) including the chest plate, the gas mask and the riot shield. He also carries an X26 Taser, along with a Police Baton.

He is also equipped with a Police Belt, which holds Luminol Spray, a simple first aid kit, multiple pairs of handcuffs, a flashlight and a finger print extractor/scanner.

Ricco always wears his wedding ring, which is shown with pride.

He always carries a tiara in his bag, and wears them on special
occasions. They remind him of his two daughters: Kotori Giuseppes (alive) and Madeline Giuseppes (deceased).

Hobbies:

Ricco enjoys hanging out with family, visiting tourist attractions and going on the occasional drink with some friends at the pub.

Abilities and Skills:

As a Police Officer, Ricco has already mastered the basics to Karate and hand to hand combat situations. [Hence the /roll 200]

He can disarm most weapons, and is experienced in
dealing with difficult combat situations.

He is good at keeping a secret, and works very logically through his mind before making a decision

Casual Quirks:

He speaks in a rather posh tone, and so sometimes this can be seen as a 'quirk'.

View attachment 7256

On January 1st, 1993, Ricco Mario Giuseppes was born in Florence, Italy...

"The Giuseppes family where a very wealthy family, living on privately owned land with a manor labelled "The Giuseppes Penthouse" engraved above the doorbell. The entire family would dress the part every single day, as this was their normal attire. The fathers would go to work everyday, working in the Office's helpfully placed within the Privately owned land only yards away from the manor, and would ear good pay from it. The children of the family would attend a Private Tutoring school on the 4th floor of the manor, and where taught from the age of 3 upwards..."

Ricco Giuseppes lived in this house, and grew up to be a very wealthy man. From the age of 5, Ricco suddenly discovered his pure passion, and that was to work with people and within a community of them. He would often say to his father how he would simply adore to work in a school as a teacher infront of hundreds of different students a day, but then also mentioned how he'd love to study at a law school and become a police man. As a result of this, the stage was set. Ricco's father began researching the best law schools in the country, and the reviews of the amount of pupils Ricco would be faced with daily, as human interaction had not been an issue for his son yet.

He finally came across the best of the best law schools in the area, and sent him there once he was old enough. From the age of 13 onward, Ricco would attend a law school, and successfully come out with flying colours! His graders where simply fantastic, and his father and mother where most proud of him. As he aged 20, he first signed up to join the as a Police Cadet within the Italian Police. He successfully was accepted, and this is where his life hopes and dreams had finally been fulfilled.

He served for one year in the Italian Police Department, before finding the girl of his dreams. One night whilst out on a drink up the local pub with a friend, Ricco had came across a girl that was being assaulted by another man, clearly intoxicated. Ricco took it upon himself to walk over to the man, and say:
"I would love to thank you for looking after my mistress. It's a pleasure, but next time, please ask before you take." as he would slowly pull the clearly petrified girl away from the hunk. He took her into the bathrooms, and simply asked if she was doing alright, and what had just happened was not her fault at all. She was rather scared, and only replied with a stutter, but soon brought her lips to Ricco's, as they shared a kiss. Ricco knew that night, that she was his.

Moving forward, Ricco and his new girlfriend decided to move to America, as the gun crime was heightening, Ricco was determined to become apart of the American Police force and demolish all gun crime within certain areas. He said his farewells to fellow friends, family members and colleagues ,from his last job, and successfully flew away to New Jersey. In a small town, Ricco and his mistress moved into a rather large house in a big neighborhood, just a couple of miles away from the local police station.

He finally stuck his dreams into a reality when beginning to start a family. They both tried for their first baby, and where successful! The child was shortly born 9 months afterwards, at which Ricco was easily the proudest man to be alive. His self esteem was on a high, and all of his thoughts where of a positive state and he had his own family now to look after. Shortly after this, he begun a job working at the Police Station that was a couple miles away, and successfully served until he was 24.

However, as everything seemed to be working in a perfect manner, and nothing could go wrong, his nightmares became a reality.

It was around 4am in the morning, on a Friday night, and as usual Ricco would patrol up and down the streets in search of drug dealers, firearm misuse, drink driving and mostly obstruction of peace upon many times (fighting, street gangs). In a local pub down the road, there was a hooded gang that decided it would be a fantastic idea to shoot the entire pub of people, screaming and shouting could he heard for miles and miles of road, as Ricco quickly went to the scene to find that he was 1 v 17. He called his back up crew over the radio in a panic, stating that there was a shooting occurring in a pub full of people, clearly intoxicated by either drugs or alcohol. As the police arrived in the cars, all of the gang crew made a run for it. Ultimately, only 6 of 17 where caught and arrested accordingly, as the rest managed to escape by a smidge.

As Ricco chased the others around the town, they began shooting randomly. At this point, houses lights began to flick on as people peered in fear out of their windows, crying for help. They began to invade houses, using crowbars to barricade all of them into houses, beginning to shoot everyone in sight. Along this road, happened to be Ricco's house. He was distraught. In a panic, he sprinted into his own home, locking the door. His girlfriend and the baby where in tears, as Ricco rushed in, attempting to silence his new born child and his soulmate. But before he could, the door was struck down by the gang, as shouting and screaming could be heard. Being only a Corporal, the only use he had on himself where 4 pairs of handcuffs, which was deemed useless. Ricco panicked and ran down the stairs in his uniform, screaming "FREEZE! ALL OF YOU!"

This caught the gang members of guard, as they all dropped their guns and stuck there hands in the air, except for one. Ricco pointed to the open space where the door was, and pushed them outside, one by one, except for the man carrying a gun. He ordered that they remained silent, or that he would be shot. Ricco became aggressive, as this was his job, and ordered that he would remove himself from Ricco's home, as it counts as trespassing and would only be added to his sentence. He then swiftly ****ed the gun, and shot for his girlfriend, getting it bang on. She immediately screamed, falling down the stairs alongside the child that was protected within her grasp. They both died at the scene that night.

Nothing else could be remembered via Ricco's memory that night. It was his entire world, falling to pieces, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Moving forward only 6 weeks later, Ricco decided to phone his parents and alert them of his current situation. With all the shooters in jail, he had successfully had righteous justice against them, and held his head up high with pride knowing he was the one who stopped it. However, he still had the ever long lasting issue. He no longer had any family, and fell into a woe of depression. Nothing was fun anymore, life was dragging himself across the floor, unable to raise above. Everything seemed impossible.

His parents where struck by the situation, and suggested he moved far, far away from wherever he was living, as it was far to dangerous for him. His existence was put on the line of every second longer he remained in the area. Luckily, his father had a good suggestion. Seeing as Ricco would rather not spend his entire life with his parents, living in the manner, the Giuseppe turned to the alliance family known as the Kaderona's for a chance to gain a place to restart a fresh. His father rung up Marcus Kaderona, and requested that Ricco came to live in Japan with them, with extra protection that his father would pay for. Marcus agreed with triumph, and spoke for a couple of hours over the phone as they caught up on each others life.

A month later, Ricco said his farewells to the neighborhood of New Jersey, and flew away to Japan. He met with the Kaderona's, and was welcomed by a party set for himself! Ricco was excited, and spent the night getting overly-drunk with Marcus, Marcelo, Lucifer, Aulliver and Alonzo. It was fantastic. He was now also being medicated for his depression, and is handling this safely and correctly by himself.

However, as if he hadn’t had enough to deal with, Marcus was then caught to have been a Black Market Dealer, working in the illegal business selling weapons to people. Being disgusted in his brothers actions, Ricco left the Kaderona’s, taking his beloved wife and daughter, Freya and Kotori with him. He frowns upon any Kaderona, and refuses to interact with them. “Criminal scum” he states.

Recently, Freya and Ricco finally had the chance to spend some time together, in a recent off duty placement that Ricco was offered. This did.. not go to plan. They began as usual, having a quaint and loving movie night, whilst Freya snuggled closer to a Ricco as they enjoyed a film. But this lasted as long as you think it did. Before Ricco knew it, he had a pregnant wife in his hands. After reaching the news via Freya herself, Ricco turned into a stressed mess (hence the nickname “Stress Head”). He began to loose control of his anger, taking all his inner emotions out in his job. He became a lot stricter as an Officer, and was easily agitated.

To add to this, his daughter, Kothotr- Kotori! Yes. She managed to end herself up in jail again, after being searched in the station, and found to have a bonesaw and a pocket knife, both belonging to Laurence Royals.

Event Story:

This story begins underneath the ground; from deep bellow, in the Karakura's very own subway station, a gas leak occurred. Hearing the news, the SAT crew are rushed over to find that the station was filled with "dead 'cleaners' ". After viewing this catastrophic scene, the SAT crew leave without another word. During the time it took for the gas to reach the surface from the subway, the Cleaners had awoken.
Angry at what had happened to them, and majorly caused by the inhaling of this toxic gas, made them completely loose their minds. They began screaming, "REVOLT! REVOLT! LET THEM FEEL OUR PAIN!" As they arose to the surface, each and everyone one of them equipped with a trusty flamethrower, with an array of other weapons too.

View attachment 7277

Now you might be thinking, how does Ricco come into all of this? Well. If someone was to say inhale this gas, what would the effects be exactly? The problem with this gas, is it caused the victim to go insane. Common sense became a distant memory, only floating behind slowly, whilst every other part of the brain that controls actions became blurry lined. On the night, Ricco managed to receive a call of a victim to the gas impaling their heads into the wall of 11-7 window. He ran over to see that the person was now dead.

In a panic, he called his colleagues on the phone, with
"K900 > All Units: Requesting back up on 11....-7...... *The phone would be dropped.*" Ricco would smirk under his mask, removing it. There was a leak in his gas mask. He removes it, everybody around him beginning to scream in terror.. "OFFICER NO!" "KEEP YOUR MASK ON-!" Ignoring the request of desperation, his mask was removed. Ricco pulls out the gun, shooting a shot into the air, screaming in joy. His laughs became related to those of a maniac, as he trampled around the 11-7 parking lot, shooting innocent civilians with his Glock-17. He completely lost his mind.

View attachment 7279

(The remains of 11-7 after the "cleaners" and Riccos' attack.)

View attachment 7280

(Ricco equipped with a Glock-17, and full riot, setting off to reach the civilian located at 11-7.)

Here to save the day, was Inspector John Conware equipped with a Glock-17 too. He shoots Ricco right in the gut, instantly killing the man dead on sight. The civilians all rush for refuge in the provided shops around the area, as the whole town panics in peril.

...His story is to be continued as I roleplay as him.

Images (that are not so gory):

(Ricco with his beloved adopted daughter: Kotori.)

▉▇▆▅▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄▅▆▇▉▉

UPDATES:
  • Images are updated - attires;
  • Event Story added;
  • Unnecessary Information and images removed;
  • Overall improvement to everything it was ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread