mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Feedback - Increase the number of apartments, here's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slorbin

Level 1
IGN: Slorbin
DATE: 4/12/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The number of apartments is abysmally fucking low.

People camp outside of apartments for hours upon hours for a chance of getting an apartment. I've seen people's characters just straight-up fucking die after getting killed by someone who wants the chance to sit in front of an apartment more. This isn't really acceptable, when there's such a simple solution.

Add a few floors to the apartments.

Hear me out. The top floor of the apartments, the fucking roof, is at 72-80 blocks high. The top of the map can be 255 blocks.

If the mapbuilders just /clone 'd the existing floors maybe a few more up, everything would be just fine. We could have about 3-4x as many available apartments for rent, and people probably wouldn't, y'know, have to wait in front of an apartment for 6 hours for a chance to click a stupid sign.

The only reason you might not want to add multiple floors is because of 'aesthetic' reasons, but you could still maybe double the height of the buildings without it being too much of a problem. If that's still too extreme, you could set the train station to have a warp to an outside neighborhood, outside of the map, that's just houses and apartment buildings or something. But I think the easy solution would just to be to add a floor 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

boirei

Level 10
you could set the train station to have a warp to an outside neighborhood, outside of the map, that's just houses and apartment buildings or something. But I think the easy solution would just to be to add a floor 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

i like this

Slorbin

Level 1
Yea, it gets fucking worse even. People just go ravenous, and do stuff like threaten to report you to the admins for standing too close to the sign 3 hours before it opens, or crowd around you like a bunch of fucking maniacs wanting to get a chance at a glory hole. God, just add more fucking apartments already.

Im6

Level 184
PENDING

- Doubling overall size of apartments or buildings itself by stacking them ontop of eachother may not be the best way to deal with this issue, however:

1. We'll be disabling auto-renewal on by default shortly, meaning banned players lose their apartments a lot quicker rather than taking up room for others.
2. The second idea regarding the train leading to an external part of the map I'm fairly fond of. It'll be looked into as soon as possible & hopefully become a reality.​

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Over the next week we'll be working on creating an external part of the map, containing homes, apartments, etc. All for players to enjoy. Access to here will be through our trusty subway system.

- Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread