mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Feedback - Realistic BMI

TJ S

Level 1
IGN: Crossbow5786
DATE: 4/4/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would like there to be a rule inside of the "Character Rules" section about how your BMI should be realistic. to put it simply, people have the ability to be 70 pounds and 6'5'' at the same time (8.3 BMI, severely unhealthy, there is no way I think they can be alive), as well as 250 pounds and 4'0'' at the same time (76.3 BMI, Severely overweight, there is no way I think they can be alive either) without getting in trouble, the pictures below show what that would realistically look like IRP if that would happen.
I believe that in order to make RP a small bit more realistic we should make BMI realistic and have your BMI be 17-27.
I understand that this is VERY STUPID but I want RP to be as realistic as possible.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Attachments

• bmi 1.PNG
    bmi 1.PNG
    131.5 KB · Views: 16
  • bmi 2.PNG
    bmi 2.PNG
    110 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1 / -1

Already characters should be realistic. This would be hard to moderate so I believe any descriptions that show weight or height being insanely unrealsitc would be pinged, but besides that If a player sees someone elses character being so underweight for example they wouldn't be alive then Staff can do something. Besides that, Players already get an idea to have a realistic weight.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
i dont think many people on srp or in general know exactly how much their character should realistically weigh, its not that deep but anything excessively incorrect should be pointed out. people dont break this rule on purpose

Users who are viewing this thread