pashy

Level 183
IGN: pashyy
DATE: 7/18/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I think property administrators should be able to change add/remove editors
Please read below before judging!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

- See, for properties towers and that, administrators are usually very trusted people. Now an owner probably puts one or tower administrators which they trust alot so clearly, they will not abuse their role nor use it unnecessarily but do tower work with it and helping the owner and any people they add to the editor or remove is basically sparing the tower owner from some work, because it will happen anyways and the tower owner will have to do it.

- I personally have been getting very busy in my real-life and it has become harder to do my requests to add or remove editors and I was thinking, I could make one of my very trusted people and ones trusted in the community such as for example kii (wandakii, hisjuliet) as a Manager for the tower or employee a manager to do tower work such as locking doors for people, handling requests and all. . But then again, I will have to log in anyways to do add/remove editors

Thank you for reading and opinions appreciated! I'm not so stuck up with my suggestion I just threw it to see if people like the idea of it or not and if it can possibly get implemented. . Thanks once again xoxo
And if this suggestion gets denied that's completely okay I still take responsibility of my tower and will be as much actively handling requests for my lovely renters<3 I love you renters

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+

I think this is a permission to big for property administrators to grant to anyone who they want. It isn't that much effort to get online to do '/ap addeditor [name]'and '/ap removeeditor [name]' as tower owner. I know for a fact many players, including myself, only give people admin to be able to give other players keys to the property or bypass the locked doors.

It only takes one person to abuse it and your property is griefed... (whilst that is against the rules, and we could roll it back, it's still on you that it happened and it's better to prevent it)

+1 shops have this perk, and its been added to all apartments - why not?
Only the property owner can do this, there's literally no difference between towers, apartments, and shop regions, it's all the same plugin dealing with it.

TheNoseyNick

Level 6

I think this is a permission to big for property administrators to grant to anyone who they want. It isn't that much effort to get online to do '/ap addeditor [name]'and '/ap removeeditor [name]' as tower owner. I know for a fact many players, including myself, only give people admin to be able to give other players keys to the property or bypass the locked doors.

It only takes one person to abuse it and your property is griefed... (whilst that is against the rules, and we could roll it back, it's still on you that it happened and it's better to prevent it)

Only the property owner can do this, there's literally no difference between towers, apartments, and shop regions, it's all the same plugin dealing with it.
That is a an issue and I get the fact that rerolling every time is more tedious then just saying "no I don't think I will". But tbf out of all the players only like 0.1% own a tower and like 1% stay in them, I don't think anyone would be risking their luxuries anytime soon. Again yeah I definitely see the glaring problem. Maybe there could be a limit to how many are added? Or how many blocks are placed per day. These 2 are the most primitive or. . .braincell-less. But if we give it some thought we can probably get this working.

pashy

Level 183
isn't that much effort to get online

It is, to me.. Maybe it's easy for someone living some life with free time and constant access to his device but I'm more often busy and I've been traveling and unable to do editors and recently my father got fired so I'll also be constantly moving until we find some good place to stay at where he can find a job

So, not only is it a big effort, I barely can even do get on... And it'd be cool having a tower manager doing all the work for me so I don't have to worry about that and even when I access my device some people could have slow devices or shi making it big effort to even get on

Thank you very much for the counter reply and hope this reply has shown an example of different possible cases.. If you have an admin that isn't trustworthy, dumbass, and will ruin up your tower with permission such, then make sure to have them removed already!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Towers & Estates already use the property system, however as an executive property owner its your responsibility to be active and add/remove members, editors and admins where needed. In addition to this, allowing other players outside of the property owner to add editors may lead to griefing, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread