Feedback | Your Shiz

pashy

Level 183
IGN:
PashOP

DATE:
2021, June the 5th

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Please inform me if this is a thing already, but I don't believe so because I've lost almost 5 weapons and 1M worth of items due to this issue.

ISSUE:
Usually you'd store a lot of things in your apartment and when you find out your apartment expired without you realizing, or being that active to notice it, and on top of that you lose ALL of your stored weapons and items.

SOLUTION:
We all know that for someone to be able to remove certain blocks or signs on the chest, it requires staff. I think the staff that takes off a chest that contains a sign, they hide it until one of the players names mentioned in the sign asks for it he can take it.

This can be adding more work to staff, but for one the way of this could make it easier, and for two it's a lot better than the sad moments the player live when they figure out their items are gone and most of his SRP work. Especially that players usually hide weapons in their apartments.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Where are they gonna put months worth of items at? I’ve seen people chest filled to the brim stacked upon each other and you think staff wants to have to move all that stuff? I think the best solution is to have a reminder that your apartment or whatever is about to expire. To also get rid of this issue they also gave you the option to auto extend for that reason. I suggested they should probably add a warehouse for people to rent out in case people have no place to go when the new map comes out but that was denied.

I suggest keeping your items at a friends place if you know you’re not gonna be on most of the time or don’t feel like using the auto extend feature. Don’t hide items in chests because from what I’ve been hearing, people know how to glitch into those now.

pashy

Level 183
Where are they gonna put months worth of items at? I’ve seen people chest filled to the brim stacked upon each other and you think staff wants to have to move all that stuff? I think the best solution is to have a reminder that your apartment or whatever is about to expire. To also get rid of this issue they also gave you the option to auto extend for that reason. I suggested they should probably add a warehouse for people to rent out in case people have no place to go when the new map comes out but that was denied.

I suggest keeping your items at a friends place if you know you’re not gonna be on most of the time or don’t feel like using the auto extend feature. Don’t hide items in chests because from what I’ve been hearing, people know how to glitch into those now.

These things you mentioned work, but in the very bad cases I'm very sure staff find stuff inside the chests. They don't have to take everything but at least valuable things they find.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
I think the best solution is to have a reminder that your apartment or whatever is about to expire.

In some situations you may not have a computer, and/or you're on vacation. Now the probability is low although it is always a chance. Therefore entirely you will not have that option. Though I do agree with keeping your items at a friend's place in the meantime.

Though I do not believe there is a subtle way to go about this idea, I do not believe you should lose your items, although a workaround that works with proper reasoning would need time to be thought of.

+1/-1

I would consider this a reasonable conclusion, though you should keep valuable items inside of your inventory. Active homeowners on the server should know when their apartment expires. However, I do understand that some homeowners have vacations and breaks that last longer than when their apartment expires. You could always turn on auto-extension which prevents your apartment from getting expired.

+1 / -1

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+

Losing your items like that is unfortunately your fault - There's something like auto-extend to avoid your apartment time expiring.

When someone else bought your apartment, everything within it becomes their property - Upon knowing that you’re going to be dormant for a while, you should also think about any apartments/penthouses you claim and or if you have important things in there, so it’s pretty much your own responsibility.

Besides apartment proprietors are able to break signs of other’s chests’ in /apartment editmode as far as I’m concerned. I’ll re-check it shortly however

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
ez solution: whenever you extend your rent, set a reminder 29 days from the day you extended the rent so you don't lose the apartment :D

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to submit a feedback, however this has been denied

- This is far too complicated for us to implement; apartments are a player's responsibility and once inactive we reserve the right to disown it to allow others equal opportunity to get their own. Due to this, we cannot return lost items from previously owned chests in apartments, however you may store your items at a friend's apartment or in your inventory.
- Our guidelines for Item Requests will still require you to have video evidence, this is due to the overall value of the item and what it is used for.

Users who are viewing this thread