mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Felt like Black Market doesn’t exist anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like impossible to find any black market dealers. If there’re no black dealers online, doesn’t that mean it’s 100% impossible to find the black market? I strongly suggest to make Black Market easier to be found. Maybe what we can do is to limit who can go to the Black Market so not everyone can go to the Black Market when it’s easier to be found. I know the Black Market is hard to be found because Black Market need to stay away from the Police Officers, but like I said, if there’re no Black Market Dealers online, which is what happened to me every time, what’s the point of the Black Market then? I think what we can do to solve this problem is that make the Black Market’s shop system into something like the vending machine. The Black Market is really hard to find, but if you found it, you don’t have to worry if there’re no Black Market Dealers online. I’m not saying BMDs should be removed. BMDs are still useful. If they want to, they can talk to someone and try to sell stuff from Black Market. If what I said was kind of messy, I will make it clear here:

Keep the BMDs, their rank/job don’t need to be removed because they are still useful. But in case there’re no BMDs online, which is what happened to me all the time, there need to be something like the vending machine which sells you stuff from the Black Market without any BMDs.

Wolfenrath

Level 84
I KNOW. This thread is a suggestion, not a question. But thanks for replying anyway.

Well, your suggestion is inadequate; the server is meant to display realism. It isn't realistic to have a vending machine sell weapons.
(You placed your thread in the wrong area, and, sorry if I came off a bit rude.)

Error_505

Level 17
It’s like impossible to find any black market dealers. If there’re no black dealers online, doesn’t that mean it’s 100% impossible to find the black market? I strongly suggest to make Black Market easier to be found. Maybe what we can do is to limit who can go to the Black Market so not everyone can go to the Black Market when it’s easier to be found. I know the Black Market is hard to be found because Black Market need to stay away from the Police Officers, but like I said, if there’re no Black Market Dealers online, which is what happened to me every time, what’s the point of the Black Market then? I think what we can do to solve this problem is that make the Black Market’s shop system into something like the vending machine. The Black Market is really hard to find, but if you found it, you don’t have to worry if there’re no Black Market Dealers online. I’m not saying BMDs should be removed. BMDs are still useful. If they want to, they can talk to someone and try to sell stuff from Black Market. If what I said was kind of messy, I will make it clear here:

Keep the BMDs, their rank/job don’t need to be removed because they are still useful. But in case there’re no BMDs online, which is what happened to me all the time, there need to be something like the vending machine which sells you stuff from the Black Market without any BMDs.

Well, your suggestion is inadequate; the server is meant to display realism. It isn't realistic to have a vending machine sell weapons.

Srav is right, the server is supposed to be realistic, the whole reason we don't have signs you can buy items from anymore is because it is very unrealistic. Yes, the black market is hard to find, and yes that means they are doing their job right. I apologize if you can't find the Black Market, but that's just how it is. Most of the time they don't sell to anyone under Grade 12. It is not impossible to find the Black Market, you just need to know the right people, the password, and locations, and timing. Yes it is hard, but that's the point. If you can't seem to do that or find them at all, then your just out of luck and there's nothing you can do about it. No one is changing how the Black market is any time soon I believe ad that's just how it is. Sorry.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
(You placed your thread in the wrong area, and, sorry if I came off a bit rude.)
Srav is right, the server is supposed to be realistic, the whole reason we don't have signs you can buy items from anymore is because it is very unrealistic. Yes, the black market is hard to find, and yes that means they are doing their job right. I apologize if you can't find the Black Market, but that's just how it is. Most of the time they don't sell to anyone under Grade 12. It is not impossible to find the Black Market, you just need to know the right people, the password, and locations, and timing. Yes it is hard, but that's the point. If you can't seem to do that or find them at all, then your just out of luck and there's nothing you can do about it. No one is changing how the Black market is any time soon I believe ad that's just how it is. Sorry.
You guys are right.
And by the way am I allowed to ask for the prices here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread