Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
+1
I understand how the filter is supposed to help, but I have it toggled off so I can see what is being said to me. However, portions of normal words get filtered, highlighting the word that is supposed to be censored, only making it more noticeable. Having people be able to filter their own words that could trigger them will be better for a lot, but I still understand why some things are filtered, and how having them helps protect a lot. Especially how young some members of the community are.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Natrual / more to +1
Although I kinda agree with Yonio, it will be more useful as it will be possible to avoid words you see them as offensive and maybe other people not

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

+1
I understand how the filter is supposed to help, but I have it toggled off so I can see what is being said to me. However, portions of normal words get filtered, highlighting the word that is supposed to be censored, only making it more noticeable. Having people be able to filter their own words that could trigger them will be better for a lot, but I still understand why some things are filtered, and how having them helps protect a lot. Especially how young some members of the community are.
Right! Some normal words have been partially censored and I get that it might contain a word that is inappropriate but all it does is bring more attention to the inappropriate portion and not the actual word. Like the purple fruit (would get censored here if I said it)!

Thanks for your feedback!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- A personal filter can come with many issues, especially for player reports. Instead, we'll be adding a levelled filter which will allow you to filter inappropriate words and profanity depending on your level; by default it will be turned on like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread