mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Final Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.

amamyo

Level 62
I get people saying they'll miss everyone else, but Inhale was a literal ********* so I don't miss him.

Schuyler

Level 9
It was a great experience on SchoolRP, It really is an amazing server. I have to explain how the Staff team legit just took me into their community and I am really happy for it. I am very upset to say that I did make a mistake that leads to my demotion. I will kinda just list off names and say goodbye to them. Ducks, I don't really understand how I even got into this position of Staff but fuck it I did. I think I have seen the better side of you ever since you know, you talked with your voice. I hope you continue with this server as it will do amazingly. Logan, You are seriously by far the funniest person I have met, thanks for being my friend because at first I kinda was scared of you. Adym, I doubt he will see this but tbh adam was an amazing staff member, It's sad that I will never speak to him again but I wish him luck. John, you're a cuck. Atakka, you are too nice to be English it hurts, I wish you luck on the staff team because you are generally such a nice guy. Ryan, If you fucking leave and come back again I know where you live. You are a really nice guy [for a Swedish person]. Boris, take care of Kim. Tyler, you are seriously the best Mexican I have met and I am happy I know you.
I didn't want to make this too dramatic but the SchoolRP Community is full of really nice people and I just had to say goodbye. I might be back some time but I doubt I will.
"And Sov- Dont ask me to play ROBLOX with you."​

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Good bye, I hope our next set of staff members are as good as the ones we had

toodlekim

Level 71
@BearNecesitiess I hate you
@Adym Jawline
@InhaleMyBanter Stop screaming
jk most of y'all stuck with me for well over a year and conversing, fighting, fucking around made maintaining close relationships with you fun. i wish you three the best and all of you really need a better sleep schedule, really. that's one thing you have in common. sorry for being a dickface during my toodlekim phase. ty jon for being a great sport as an ex, ty adm for being the bestest friend, ty lev for being their for my fucking crazy bitch rants. ty ty. bye

Mity

Level 104
Inhale: I still love you dad <3
Adym: Still my fav <3
John: Thanks for cutting into my characters mouth <3 (Jk i love you <3)

I will miss all of you...

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
Thank you to all the hercelean staff members that have now left us. I want to say thank you on the behalf of everyone on this server and not just me because you greatly enhanced all of our experiences on this amazing server by making it a great place. You’ve helped me since the beginning when I was a lonely high schooler on the server, since I was a teachers assistant in some of your classes, finally allowing me to get to the point of being the HD of the Performing Arts department.
Thank you all for your amazing work and dedication, I’m not just saying this for the resigning staff members but for all the staff members...past, present, and future.
@Kaosevic @BearNecesitiess @InhaleMyBanter @Ryanark @Ducks @Adym @TristamEDM @Atakka @Lofken

Last edited:
Here we shall say our final goodbyes to the following people:
@Adym
@InhaleMyBanter
@BearNecesitiess
They have served us well in the staff team.
This thread shall be locked in 3 days by @Ryanark
And now, here's my few words to each of the guys:
To @BearNecesitiess: You have helped me out through a lot, ever since I was merely a simple player. Many advices in general and much respect as a friend, I hope we can keep up our contacts.
To @InhaleMyBanter: Despite your wrongdoings, I still have enough determination to believe that you can change into something good. If you wish, we can keep in touch anytime.
To @Adym: I am really not trying to be biased here, but you have been my favourite staff member, teacher etc. You have done your job well, and I am really sorry to see you go. I am really looking up to keep in touch with you aswell, since I see a great friend in you.

Farewell, comrades.
We will miss you Adym, Banter, and BearNessicties (Sorry if i misspelled their names wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread