Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN: P0L4RS
DATE: 8/12/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A simple requestion, for the SchoolRP bot to DM users when their ticket is closed/finished regarding custom items

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It's a simple but convenient suggestion, I've received messages about people wandering what happened to their customs and the channel just being deleted without prior warning or such, this would just give a lot of players more closure and I think the players do deserve to know that their tickets have been closed

PIZA_OP

Level 42
IGN: P0L4RS
DATE: 8/12/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A simple requestion, for the SchoolRP bot to DM users when their ticket is closed/finished regarding custom items

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It's a simple but convenient suggestion, I've received messages about people wandering what happened to their customs and the channel just being deleted without prior warning or such, this would just give a lot of players more closure and I think the players do deserve to know that their tickets have been closed
Well that sounds helpful +1

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1
Sounds like an easy addition to just give a simple helping out and make things a tad bit nicer!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll add a DM feature to this, but regardless some may not receive the DM due to privacy settings​

Users who are viewing this thread