mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Finn Zennix Biography | TwerkingJesusRP

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Nathanael Finn Dominguez-Zennix
1675276332134.png
1675276221751.png"Once my dad told me.. Believe in yourself because that is your magic.. and what i believe in i would achieve.. I believed what i wanted and received it.. Fumihito made my world turn into My heaven..And i love him"

Height:
4'0

Weight:
98 LBS

Skin Color:
Pale

Eye Color:
Brown and Green

Hair Color:
White

Date of Birth:
December 26th, 2001

Place of Birth:
Karakura, Japan

Nationality:
Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
Gay
1675277493800.png
Appearance:
Finn is a small male who used to have 1 brown eye and 1 green, now when seeing him he has one green eye. Finn has white hair and cute small freckles on his nose, his natural hair is indeed white. Finn would always be seen with female clothing and make up! He is shown to have a few scars and plenty of hickeys and bitemarks on his body. On his left thigh would be a carve saying
"Fumihito O'Sullivan Bonheur's Babyboy" and on his right rib would be a carve saying "Kokuryū" On his ring finger was seen a wedding ring.
Personality:
Finn is a honest male with a short temper. He loves giving make overs and is behaving most of the time a tad girly. Finn would be rather stubborn and have a attitude. He would be a bit hyper at times when it comes to fashion. He adores spending time with his husband and isnt around in town much. He can be a tad bitchy at times but apologizes after a while realizing his attitude.
1675277517622.png
Phobias/Fears/Anxiety:
Fear:

Chains
[!] A voice recording of Finn speaking [!]
"If im going to be completely honest. This scarred me for life. Whenever I see chains, I will always remember that moment.. Locked up and chained just.. ruined me"

Anxiety:
Separation Anxiety
[!] A voice recording of Finn speaking [!]
"The day.. I was taken was the day I got more clingy to my husband."
1674836587885.png
Family

Fiance
Yuudai Elyon

"Please dont go.. like the others did.. I dont think I have any hope left if you leave aswell.. I love you so much, you always take care of me and you have such a big heart. I love you till the moon and back"

??
Lorenzo Rivera

"I really like you.. you have been there for me.. you dont hurt me.. You kept me company.. and.. even if im in tears.. you still wrap your arms around me in the warmest hugs.. I.. I love you.."
Ex-Husband
Fumihito Hamilton-Miston

"I love you so much baby and when you came in my life you changed my whole world upside down! I love you so fucking much and I adore spending time with you!"
"You... have hurt me enough.. I stood up for you.. I went against my parents for you.. I FOUGHT FOR YOU.. Did you even love me.. or was i just...some punching bag for your alter.. and some useless.. date of yours.. was I even your husband to you.."
Son
Samuel "Sammy" Hamilton-Miston

"My baby.. Me and your father will always love you and help you take your first steps in growing up. We will be always here to give you so much love and comfort!"

Father
Eli Hanazono-Zennix
1674832640791.png

"Dad im going to be dead honest with you. You are scary when you are serious and place your hand on your hip, once you do that EVERYONE KNOWS... they fucked up. I love you though!!"

Father
Hiroto Ketsueki Misono
1674832758941.png

"Im upset you and dad separated.. but.. sometimes its hard to accept your parents divorcing which i finally learned to accept. I love you dad and please.. continue taking care of yourself i see improvements and it makes me happy"

Step Father
Iwai Kamisama

"I didnt accept you at first.. but.. when we started bonding, i grew an attachment.. and learnt to accept.. life changes and not everyone stays forever.. I hope you will continue to make my dad happy and.. I love you dad.."

Twin Brother
Masa Hamilton Zennix
1674832863282.png

"Please for the love of god stop teaching kids to be hoe's. Spend time with me more.. I love you man I miss the bonding"

Brother
Minjun Zennix
1674832959948.png

"You may be younger than me.. but i still and always will look up to you.. I love you!"

Brother
Kenai Singto-Hamilton

"you snitched on me at Keisuke never forgiving you for that- JUST KIDDING!!! you are the best little brother ever! Love you and take care of yourself dummy"

Sister
Sophia Zennix

"You were super sweet.. scary until i found out what u did now that ur in jail"

Uncle
Ayumu Dot-Hamilton

"you weird ass dating my ex step father"
Aunt
Diana Dot-Hamilton

"U scare me but ur nice.. So please for the love of god. Hang out more"

Aunt
Kayo Ketuseki

"1 word. Terrific"

Grandfather
Nathan Ketsueki Hamilton

"You can be a tad grumpy and sleep too much but you are overall incredibly kind and we all love you"

Grandfather
Kurai Ketsueki Hamilton

"You always have been there for everyone in need. Yes you can be easily to piss off but that would be people messing with you to get on your worst emotions, I love you grandpa! dont let anyone piss you off"

Father In-law
Kiyoshi Miston

"Seaweed boy"
Friends
Bestfriend!
Vinciago Endō

"SIR YOU ARE A BAD BITCH I LOVE YOU BESTIE WE SHOULD MFKING HANG OUT MORE!??!"

Friend
Vittoria Honozumi
"We used to hang out alot more often.. please.. we should hang out more i swear to fucking god"

Ex step father
Sonchai Singto
"Fuck you for hurting my dad. I.. trusted you."

Uncle-Figure
Chaisai Singto
"Tell oreo man to not hurt my dad. Atleast you protect him like a champ and not like a bitchy wimp like the brother of yours"

Bestfriend
Daichi Fuji-Solas

"BITCHHHHH YOU FUCKING SLAYYY WE SLAY TOGETHER NEVER CHANGE AND IM HERE FOR YOU BAE, MAKE OVERS MANICURES EVERYTHING I LOVE YOU!"
Backstory:
N/A
IF I FORGOT ANYONE REPLY WITH UR RPNAME <333

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
SOPHIA ZENNIX I WILL TAKE UR SOCKS </3

Very offended u forgot the beautiful Sophia /lh

Avazil

Level 21
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
Grandfather
Kurai Ketsueki Hamilton

"You always have been there for everyone in need. Yes you can be easily to piss off but that would be people messing with you to get on your worst emotions, I love you grandpa! dont let anyone piss you off"
YEAHHH!!! Hot Kurai.

Brother
Minjun Zennix
1674832959948.png

"You may be younger than me.. but i still and always will look up to you.. I love you!"
AWHH, Wholesome <333

Step Father
Iwai Kamisama

"I didnt accept you at first.. but.. when we started bonding, i grew an attachment.. and learnt to accept.. life changes and not everyone stays forever.. I hope you will continue to make my dad happy and.. I love you dad.."
Hehehe

Love this ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread