CTC0
CTC0
Notable
IGN: CaptYT3699
DATE: 05/05/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A fire fighting team/fire department
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Adding a fire department to SRP would make for more variety when it comes to roles being applied for, therefore there would be more opportunities for players to gain an adult tag role over time. As well as this, it would also help to open more opportunities for possible server events and average everyday stuff like school fire drills for example, and forest fire events. I feel I should also mention that this isn't me asking for the ability to have players be able to access the ability to place fire (that would be chaos so no).

A fire department would also do so much more than fight fires though, they would be able to do rescue missions as well, for example if someone was stuck on the roof of a house or stuck on the mountain or in a tree, there is also the classic "My cat is stuck in a tree" 110 call they would get as well. The amount of scenarios possible are endless and I would love to list them here, but I think there's a character number limit on the forums so I'll just let you guys leave your thoughts here!

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
+1
great idea about the fire team, it would be realistic to have one but where would they put the fire department??

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
There is no reason to implement this as any jobs that firefighters would typically be responsible for are handled by the KPD and EMS.

Here is the reasoning this was denied last time, if you're interested in reading that.

draculary

Level 46
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
-1 I just don’t think many events happen where firefighters are needed, fires happen every like now and then, not even that often & kpd already handle situations they would handle like taking out fires or getting animals out trees. I believe it was denied before (yeah what alimonio posted) so it just wouldn’t make sense. ^^

Last edited:

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 I just don’t think many events happen where firefighters are needed, fires happen every like now and then not even that often & kpd already handle situations they would like taking out fires or getting animals out trees. I believe it was denied before (yeah what alimonio posted) so it just wouldn’t make sense. ^^
I'd kinda disagree here, I've been around for only a few events like the earthquake and such but with even that I think firefighters could of been a super beneifcial source of rp, most students had to make their way out of the building themself but still had MANY stuck into classrooms and the time when the doors were sealed off and nobody could get out I'd think that a fire crew could've been used there. Also firefighters are trained as paramedics and also first responders in some places. I think this idea could add to more rp and lore building later on then most people would actually think like a news article.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Fire events rarely happen. While yes, they might be useful during these occasional fire drills and whatnot, what would they do the rest of the time? They wouldn't have any activities to engage in, considering most 110 calls have to do with law-enforcement or medical emergencies.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
-1 Fires rarely happen on the server and if they do, KPD just comes. There's already a shortage for some roles so I don't think it would be beneficial to add this one unfortunately.

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
The fact that there's not many fires is the reason for adding a fire department, it would encourage more fire events
-1 Fires rarely happen on the server and if they do, KPD just comes. There's already a shortage for some roles so I don't think it would be beneficial to add this one unfortunately.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 bro fire departments are meant for more than just fire. They also handle getting into places that are blocked off, rescuing people from higherup places, and can also serve as paramedics

As the playerbase rapidly grows with the partnerships Roleplay Hub is obtaining, i think that it’s worth considering for the future

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
+1 bro fire departments are meant for more than just fire. They also handle getting into places that are blocked off, rescuing people from higherup places, and can also serve as paramedics

As the playerbase rapidly grows with the partnerships Roleplay Hub is obtaining, i think that it’s worth considering for the future
That's what I'm saying T^T

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread