mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FireHawk's simple introduction

FireHawk

Level 8
I am le Firehawk, I make skins the way nobody else learned it, for free for the good friends of mine (if I had lots, would have been cool). I play SRP since october 2021, if you never saw me then you might be blind. I drive a real BMW and am happy with it lol.

I am a minecraft skin tailor
If you want a free skin, then good luck trying to find me on discord since I am a tailor, no more old shading, more simple but complex shading styles is what I do in 2024. In 2021 I began doing detailed shading styles, not for SRP. It was a stage from switching from Pixel Gun 3D skin making to minecraft skin making.. Yes.. Nobody else has learned making skins from a pixel guns game.. Well I am the only one in my opinion, that's why my shading has been so different compared to other's. It was never really my thing to start doing easy shading with light colours and not heavy ones that got from black to white immediately.

Before Minecraft RP 2016-2020
Making skins here wasn't hard when you kept making one skin after another with references and tutorials on youtube, really helped me out understanding how to shade that time.
Pixel gun 3D Skin Editor
1726081524453.png
My shading styles 2021

Since I already made 200+ pixel skins on pixel gun 3D over years on one account, it was kind of "easy" to make a free styled skin or with reference by shading, It wasn't SRP shading entirely. after a month of playing SRP Ibegan to make my first SRP skin with "old" shading that was not detailed.

1726081310670.png

2022 BEGINNING OF POPULARITY
Since minecraft skins felt harder to make and without the right website to make skins at all it wasn't feeling the same like on Pixel Gun 3D where you had your easy editor. The fact the in and outer layer on every minecraft player model made it slightly harder. But here I came to the point of finally trying out using different methods to create colour palettes. Pixel Gun 3D made me only be able to detail out my shading with brighter to darker colours straight up instead of easy and light colours.

SRP that time was the only server I played on and I wanted to be fit with all my skins to the server since it has it's own shadings, so I did what I could but still I wanted my own style. I had a hate on the new styles that appeared out of sudden. Somehow my style of making skins got very much detailed by the look after time.

I also began to accept requests from various SRP players, but never for free that time.
1726082655276.png

2022-2023 DETAILED SHADING ERA

I think I got better and better, made skin after skin, outfit after outfit and then I began to fully shade skins, used new palettes of colours I created from picking colours myself through references and this lead me to create unique. The way of trying to figure out on HOW to place a pixel WHERE and what colour did get me mad in several ways. It was just way different, not like on phone where I just pick and place, nah it was more challenging.
1726082712422.png

2023 End of detailed shading ERA
I quit making skins for people, I felt bad for seeing my creations just being used like once and then thrown away like many other skins. I keep every skin I make and made in a matter of how worth these are for me. I told myself to just stop making skins for people and make them for those who need a skin or are just cool like very good and loyal friends. That's the time I learned to make easier skins.
1726083015179.png1726083036074.png

End of 2023 - 2024 Now
I reached the final stage of my shading, it won't change, nor will it become better. I find it good enough.
screenshot-1726083571836.png

Yes, that is me, I am a minecraft tailor, i guess. Of course there is more behind than that but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I quit making skins for people, I felt bad for seeing my creations just being used like once and then thrown away like many other skins. I keep every skin I make and made in a matter of how worth these are for me. I told myself to just stop making skins for people and make them for those who need a skin or are just cool like very good and loyal friends. That's the time I learned to make easier skins.
1726083015179.png
THIS SKIN LOOKS SO COOL????

Users who are viewing this thread