mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

First Character

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
So tell me your first EVER character with every. single. DETAIL.

Mine was legit ... just Luke M........ He liked to mess around with every single person he knew .. yeah anywho 10/10

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Thomas Hikatashi

when i first first started he was legit blonde but that didnt last long, i had him for like a long time

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Notable
Some loner boy named Ikki Takayoshi some time in. . Summer 2017 or so.

I just remember him being involved in some murder plot by school cafeteria in Taketetsu with a bunch of other greenies (or whatever the old map was called.) I only stopped playing him because I couldn't run the resource pack on my laptop anymore. (Didn't know you could turn it off lmao)

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Annie Dot/Annie T.M/Annie Mondai/Annie Zenkichi. .whatever name do u know

she's still my char and she's my teacher char; a lot of lore going behind it. .from a gang member to a col team into a teacher while getting married to a gang/clan member. . .dating with Zhang, becomes a nurse. breaking up with Zhang, turning to be a teacher once again as a single mom with 3 children.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
Gaberial Heisenberg
A German guy who I made based on Karl Heisenberg from Resident Evil 8: Village
around the middle to end of summer of 2021

opp

Level 50
Horoshi (I forgot the last name)

She was just a random who didn’t really try to fit in or anywhere truthfully she deserved to die.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Celeste Ryomen; She has gone through so many different things over the time I've played her (which is about 3 years now) and is still going strong! She's my first character and still my main one alive and well. She has done so many different roleplaying aspects from gangrp to working at the school and is one of the nicest (not really at all) old ladies on srp B) this is just a bit cause I'm lazy and speed writing this so I can eat but dm me if yah wanna know more i'm happy to share and am still developing her!

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
My first character was Rocco Moretti. He was on the high school swim team for a while (can’t remember much about him) in about early 2020

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Aydan Phillips. British kid. Not much to him since he was short-lived.

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
Harry Truman

I acted like a dippy and acted like the president Harry Truman, I would run around the map in looc saying vote for me for Mayor. Then one day I decided to apply for Tutor and I decided that Harry needed a complete personality change as I wasn't gonna do the same stuff if accepted and so then Harry Nohara was born when I became a tutor and then Keiji Nohara was born afterwards and that's where we are at today.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Harry Truman

I acted like a dippy and acted like the president Harry Truman, I would run around the map in looc saying vote for me for Mayor. Then one day I decided to apply for Tutor and I decided that Harry needed a complete personality change as I wasn't gonna do the same stuff if accepted and so then Harry Nohara was born when I became a tutor and then Keiji Nohara was born afterwards and that's where we are at today.
We love keiji

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Mine was originally a self-insert, went through my gangrp phase, been almost 3 years and now he's a guy who thinks that he's a cat. How evolution happens:

pashy

Level 183
Harry Truman

Yeah.. Now we say- Keiji for mayor!! He might not actually get mayor but he might become a political figure.. Become Keiji's supporter now!!

Users who are viewing this thread