mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FIRST KANA THREAD IN LIKE A YEAR

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Alright, as a little note I'd like to say that Kana threads are coming back!! It's been a year since I quit srp, and a few months since I came back but I really loved making them even if they are just random shitposts I come up with in like 30 seconds. I will do one whenever I feel like it though, it was becoming stressful handling the every day schedule back when I did them last year.

There was a princess, her name was Charlotte the princess. She was pretty fuckin cool, she wore some drippy ass shades and even rode trees. (How you ride a tree? Do not ask me) She woke up one day, thinking it was just "one of those days" but it really wasn't. Today was a special day, it was her Magia day!

A fictional holiday where anything you want can come to life!! Just like magic

She ran outside, rode on her tree, and she was off. She wanted to explore the forest on her beautiful Magia day, she decided that her one magical wish was to talk to the trees, "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN WITH YO HAIR LOOKIN LIKE THAT WTF," the trees spat out in an almost aggressive tone. You'd see Charlottes face turn red, it seemed she was attracted to the trees amazing voice. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MR. TREE #1626, THANK YOU FOR INSULTING MY HAIR I LOVE YOUUUUU," she cried, though these weren't cries of pain or agony, rather cries of love. Eventually she fell in a ditch, died, and the end.

Users who are viewing this thread