mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fishing |FULL GUIDE AND INFO|

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Btw, that rod is basically unusable because of the curse of vanishing.
If that wasn't on the rod it would be insane.
You don't understsand, curse of vanishing is just an additional flex.
You see, the only thing curse of vanishing does is make it so that when you die, the item doesn't drop.
So basically it's just extra enchantment weight that I added to my rod, also a red enchantment that does nothing.
B^)

Jordau

Level 10
You don't understsand, curse of vanishing is just an additional flex.
You see, the only thing curse of vanishing does is make it so that when you die, the item doesn't drop.
So basically it's just extra enchantment weight that I added to my rod, also a red enchantment that does nothing.
B^)
I feel stupid now..

Jordau

Level 10
Lucky, even though fishing still doesn't lead to a good amount of money, you could sell the fishing rod though.
You wouldn't sell a fishing rod like that unless it was for a very very high price. You would just use it over and over again because it will never break.

Ahimotu

Level 27
Ahimotu
Ahimotu
Omega+
You wouldn't sell a fishing rod like that unless it was for a very very high price. You would just use it over and over again because it will never break.
Exactly what I meant, that fishing rod is rare, worth 100,000¥ in game. No one would purchase it for fishing, probably for keeping just a rare item.

suneater

Level 90
I have NO idea what i'm looking at here, it kinda just looks like different items from a very early release of SchoolRP. Either that or a lot of glitched items.
Either way that's interesting.
it’s fishing rods and a bow . .. . I just didn’t have the texture pack on

Users who are viewing this thread