mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fishing Mechanics/Plugin Complaints

IGN: GeminiPupper
DATE: 23-10-2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I, and a few others I have spoken to, have complaints with the fishing mechanics. You get approximately 4k per rod, and a rod costs 2k. This means, on average, you get 2k profit. This seems good, but the time it takes to make that money is unreasonable. Food costs 1600 per 16 marshmallow treats, which only give you 3 hunger points. This means 2k barely covers the cost of food for about 45 real life minutes.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

In theory, fishing should be a sustainable way to get food for those who aren't good with auc and are still in high school, meaning unable to get a job. However, it takes way too much time and resources to be able to buy anything that costs more than 20,000 within a reasonable time. For example, someone had been fishing for over 12 hours and only made 50k, well another person sold 35 fish for 101 yen. It would be enormously beneficial to make fishing rods cost less, maybe even only 225-500 yen, make fish sell for more, or increase the rate you can catch fish at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
You can get jobs whilst in highschool, fishing for the most part isn’t supposed to be designed to be a main source of income for players

Trading or getting IC Jobs at shops / applying on the forums are the only way to make massive profit that’ll likely be enforced. Alternatively, you can enter GangRP and turn profit from mugging other people / stabbing others.

I do agree though, fish should be more profitable for my homies who don’t have ranks so they can get more food.

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
You can get jobs whilst in highschool, fishing for the most part isn’t supposed to be designed to be a main source of income for players

Trading or getting IC Jobs at shops / applying on the forums are the only way to make massive profit that’ll likely be enforced. Alternatively, you can enter GangRP and turn profit from mugging other people / stabbing others.

I do agree though, fish should be more profitable for my homies who don’t have ranks so they can get more food.
^

Oh, sorry!
Its alr

Joe.exe

Level 45
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I hope after the cooking update (already in the backlog) the fish can be purchased and cooked

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
This, or more alternatives for obtaining money could be introduced. I'm personally praying on the return of SRP's cryptocurrency, DuxCoin- I want to roll in the cash of the idiots who forgot to buy back their money before the price tanks

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

We're already working on more ways for newer players to earn money, including an achievement & tutorial system. We'll also give 128 food items to new players.

Users who are viewing this thread