Fix Sprays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethln

Level 7
What's your Minecraft Username?: ethln
What's the title of your suggestion?: Fix Sprays

What's your suggestion?:
So basically, if you have ever sprayed on a wall before you'll know that you get kicked out of the game after a certain amount of time or the plugin is just completely broken. I believe this shouldn't be the case because it's so damn annoying trying to spray the wall and then being kicked as soon I'm about to write something. I also believe the plugin should be fixed overall due to how broken it is pretty much. I tried spraying a wall once before and I couldn't even do anything.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would benefit the server and community by allowing people to actually spray stuff on walls without being kicked or the plugin being completely broken. This would also help GangRP to advertise their gangs, along with normal players advertising their own stuff.

Last edited:

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1
I installed the Feather Launcher and started playing in 1.19.2. I don't have any issues with that anymore. But yeah I agree that the plugin should be revised

Fixit20153

Level 6
Fixit_20153
Fixit_20153
Notable
+1
Its so annoying having to rush your spray because of the constant fear of getting kicked and losing all progress. Rushing it made me mess up the text so many times too it's annoying

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We've already got this on our list of bugs to fix, we'll hopefully have it fixed before we move to 1.20.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread