sake

Level 61
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
IGN: Phantwaun
DATE: 12/9/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The Football pitch near the beach is messed up. There's no scoreboard, the ball dynamics are a bit different than the one inside the school, and the regions seem off too. It's been an issue for a while.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would make the Football teams more than happy, and make it much easier for teams to practice on so there aren't any arguments on who's going to have to work with the worse pitch.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1
also... no one talks about the park football pitch anymore... like its small and unusable but it literally doesn't even have the correct plugin attached to it

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

Having experienced a scenario where a team is already practicing upon the school's field, having the second option of the beach pitch seems like a good idea.

However, there are blatant errors as Dani mentioned. I agree wholeheartedly with these points, and would also like to add the fact that the ball sounds do not work either. I understand that Tippie has mentioned before that it is fine, but I think it deserves at least some assesment over the welfare of how healthy it compares as a plugin to the differences from the school football pitch's plugin.

Even if you cannot fix it initially with a few lines of code that need to be changed, having the knowledge as a football team member that the beach pitch is getting developed and debugged slowly, it is still a relief, speaking on behalf of almost every football team.

Thanks for reading and I hope the developers consider the feedback provided in the thread.

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
agree, had my old estate i lived in turned into a football field just for absolutely no one to use it

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- That pitch has an almost identical configuration, however I'll re-copy it to see if it makes any difference.​

Users who are viewing this thread