mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fix this

Lilly_Galaxy

Level 3
Hey I would like to report something very stupid!
It's really silly that if someone dies you lose all of your stuff can you change that to your Inventory Keeps your stuff that would be great!
Also InhaleMyBanter IS BEING SO STUPID BY KICKING AND BANNING PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG PLEASE TELL ME WHO PUT HIM IN CHARGED?
Also he told be werewolf and cat people can't be in the server this is stupid Fix this problem or else I will Contact emojang about this server kind regards,
Galaxy!

LesbianLilac

Level 0
this is a realistic minecraft roleplay server, not a server where cat and dog people run willy nilly all around the place, and sorry for inhale doing his job hunny, but its his job so suck it up and deal with it, and mojang doesnt do anything about servers, if you dont like how a server is run, simple. dont play on the server, now toodles~

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Number one! No glitch, If you were to die in real life, would keep your things? no you wouldn't. if you die your character dies, end of, Dying and keeping things is UNREALISTIC, Number two!, You give no reason of what bans I do that are stupid so what you are saying is just childish rambling sorry for doing my job?. Number three!, and Werewolf and Cat people, are not real! so why should they exist in this SCHOOLRP server, this is not a Furry server, and Number four, Mojang has nothing to do, they cannot do anything, at all, they won't do anything so please do not "threaten us".

Kind regards
InhaleMyBanter/Stupid guy who bans and kicks people for "stupid" reasons

Martin jr

Level 20
Please make an effort to read the rules, this is supposed to be a realistic MineCraft server and the admins do their best to keep the server realistic if they ban people or kick people it is for a good reason but sometimes they can make mistakes, they can't be perfect but in my opinion they do a very excellent job to keep the server and that is why it is where it is today. If I were you I would give the admins and the developers much respect as they work on the server so hard to keep it and you won't win anything if you try arguing with them. That is all I got to say your boi is out

Lilly_Galaxy

Level 3
I agree

But The thing is people Are Swearing and Talking about sexual thing so that doesn't count as a ban?
And lagging counts as glitching why the heck are they getting banned?
im not threatening anyone it's a complete misunderstanding it just was rude of him to be like that to me

Lilly_Galaxy

Level 3
I complete Understand just whatever you have said could of been said better,
and Most people do agree what I say is please don't ban people for. lagging and Talking about their skin and changing their skin too much

Kind Regards,
Galaxy
a childish person and Doesn't read the rules?

Martin jr

Level 20
Dude/Girl if you want to talk about your skin or lagging you say it in /looc chat it is in the rules as in real life you cannot say that "I will change my skin" or you cannot say "I was lagging bad and I glitched" if you want to say that you have to use /looc or /ooc so it makes sense if you read the rules you would have known this by now and before you would be complaining just do what I said before and read the rules so you save yourself from further embarrassment.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Swearing and sexual things are allowed, No one said this is a PG server, it's real life, People swear and make sexual jokes in real life.
And we are going to ban people with a bad internet connection? if they are lagging that's on them not us, it does not affect anyone

Mimi

Level 6
Number one! No glitch, If you were to die in real life, would keep your things? no you wouldn't. if you die your character dies, end of, Dying and keeping things is UNREALISTIC, Number two!, You give no reason of what bans I do that are stupid so what you are saying is just childish rambling sorry for doing my job?. Number three!, and Werewolf and Cat people, are not real! so why should they exist in this SCHOOLRP server, this is not a Furry server, and Number four, Mojang has nothing to do, they cannot do anything, at all, they won't do anything so please do not "threaten us".

Kind regards
InhaleMyBanter/Stupid guy who bans and kicks people for "stupid" reasons
InhaleMYBanter/Stupid guy who bans and kicks people for 'stupid' reasons/ Mr Banter God*

Users who are viewing this thread