mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Flaros / Tabris Returning?

Flaros

Level 4
x Flaros / Tabris x
This seemed like a pretty general topic to me so I thought it fitting to discuss it here and dispel the rumors (of which there are many).

Back in 2018 I played on SRP, pretty much religiously. It was no accident that I started to climb the ranks from just a guy who donated to a guy who was Moderator and eventually Administrator. I think I got an "Honorary" Admin title but it didn't have the same perks if memory serves, that was ages ago.

I left the server for a number of reasons but let's say between being homeless with my mom on the streets and a chronic pain condition being in and out of the hospital well.. MC was becoming harder to focus on.

I am back now and I would love to return. I'm curious what you guys think. Good idea? Bad idea?

Honestly without staff consent, especially people like im6 and MikeShotZ I wouldn't feel right returning. They both mean a lot to me and naturally I don't want any bad air, so their blessing and staff blessing are what I will continue to patiently wait on for as long as it may take.

And if I get told I shouldn't come back from one of them, I will abide by those wishes.

Much love everyone!!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Im only 1 year in SRP so I didnt meet you,
but welcome back<3
I hope everything is fine rn!

Users who are viewing this thread