Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
IGN:
memerchan

DATE:
2023/08/20

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make it so the potted flowers bought at Kirei Hana are furniture items so that we are able to actually use them.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
For awhile now anyone who has lived in an apartment has no longer been able to place flowers in pots, even though we were able to do that before. Using flowers in builds is a good way to decorate and make things look more colorful and lively, and since we can't do that anymore why not make use of the new furniture and make the flower pot items applicable to use and place around your apartment! They did the same thing for the potted bonsai item so why not do it for the rest of the flowers?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1142887154515705977/image.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856463320834637858/1142887253534847047/image.png

Last edited:

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
team houses have perms to put flowers in pots
i miss when i had that
i miss my mushrooms
and cactus bob
+1
just let us put stuff in pots

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
It’s a bit more complicated than that. Turning items into furniture is a process that requires reconfiguring in the texture pack and issues with the shopkeeper. The flower shop’s owner will have to completely reprice and spend a lot more yen per item on restock, and for a shop like hers she may struggle with keeping up with that expensive of a restock. That said, the price of said item will probably multiply by 10x the price it currently is as a result.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
It’s a bit more complicated than that. Turning items into furniture is a process that requires reconfiguring in the texture pack and issues with the shopkeeper.
I don't necessarily agree it would be a hassle to implement these items (at least, no more than it would be to add any new piece of furniture). Even if I am wrong, I believe it would be a worthy investment of time in the grand scheme of things; the flower pot custom items don't have much versatility as props / accessories, so adding them to the lineup of new furniture items would bring them back into relevancy.

The flower shop’s owner will have to completely reprice and spend a lot more yen per item on restock, and for a shop like hers she may struggle with keeping up with that expensive of a restock.
uh, uh, um... idk maybe she should just have more money idk be less poor? have you maybe considered that? Checkmate .

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
i think we should just be able to use flowerpots for free in editmode but +1

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
i think we should just be able to use flowerpots for free in editmode but +1
I agree, this used to be a feature yet it for some reason got removed. It'd help so +1 if we get back the ability to put flowers in flower pots from editmodeagain

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread