mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Flynn Kujimoto | Reporter Application | SillySilus

SillySilus

Level 8
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:
1 account- SillySilus
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username: SillySilus. (with the . ) and yes, I have a microphone
List your timezone and country: UTC (Great british time) ,UK
Describe your activity: My activity is nearly always active except like 2 days of the week. My activity is high as im on mostly every day except for like holidays, personal issues, etc.
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
http://schoolrp.net/threads/school-councillor-application-hyundi-sumisu-corella-sillysilus.64486/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/student-councillor-application-attempt-2-hyundi-tomohiro-sumisu.64646/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/noisemachine-korean-language-application.54935/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/noisemachine-korean-lang-application-attempt-2.55217/
What is your motivation to apply for reporter?: My motivation to apply for a reporter is that I've always enjoyed things like Journalism, the news and reporters. I've even had interviews with them ICLY. My second motivation is that, becoming a reporter will give me the chance to further develop my character as college is not something I’m interested in going through.
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: Yes, I use to write for fun, all the time I’d write a lot and especially detailing the subjects I speak off. I am also planning on applying to become a description and background writer in different discord to improve and I hope this is something which helps give an idea of my experience with writing.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes I understand and am aware of the rules which have been provided for me and I will follow them same rules.
Why should we accept you over others?: Unlike others my passion for writing goes further than ICLY, I love writing OOCLY too which is why I will put my time and effort into reporting and making reports. My undying dedication to being a reporter is also what sets me out from others, im killing to get this and that is what makes me different to others.
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.): Of course! I will have no bias opinion no matter if I don’t like them completely OOC.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes I believe as im nearly ALWAYS active, it will make it easier to complete the monthly quotas. I will even take time out of my OOC life to fulfil reports and get on SRP to fulfil the quotas and get them done.
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: I believe working as a Reporter is like working to get the next big scoop. Go out, find others. Interview them on the subject you're reporting and writing off. The role of the work of a reporter is to unveil the mysteries which await.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Flynn Kujimoto
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr): Mr Kujimoto
Current Age (25+): 18 (MOVING TO AN ADULT AS THE FACTION IMPLIES)
Past job/work experience: N/A
Degree/qualifications: N/A
Nationality and born location: Korean, Born in downtown Japan
Phone Number: 030-221-0579

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: I am a bright headed and hard working person who will always put work before anything. I have a lit spark of dedication which requires me to get on and finish everything I set out to do.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: I am interested in writing about the next big mystery, and which follows. Anything and Everything. I will write about everything I can which I deem good enough for the public eye. If does not meet my expectations of a good piece I will not feel right publishing it or speaking of it. Yes I will go out of my comfort zone to provide the city with the truth.
What are your expectations for the job?: My expectations for the job are high as I believe being a reporter is a profound and committing job as it requires a large amount of your time. I believe that a reporters expectations should be high and full of unwithered dedication.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: No I do not have a criminal record!
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Japanese, Korean and Italian are my fluent languages!

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

Earlier this morning, in a dimly lit city known for its underground street racing scene, a notorious race was about to unfold. On this desolate night, adrenaline-pumped crowds gathered to witness the ultimate clash between formidable drivers. Little did they know, this highly anticipated event would transform into a chaotic nightmare.

As the clock struck midnight, the engines roared to life, announcing the beginning of the most daring street race in recent history. The scent of burnt rubber filled the air, emanating from the muscled vehicles, each customized to perfection. Drivers possessed nerves of steel, intoxicated by a mix of ego, passion, and the drive to emerge victorious. Unbeknownst to the participants, rumors spread amongst the spectators of a newly laid oil slick, left as a treacherous sabotage by an unknown party.
Fractional seconds separated exhilarating triumph from terrifying catastrophe. With a deafening screech, the race commenced, cutting through the deserted city streets like lightning. Drivers expertly maneuvered through hairpin turns and overtook competitors with reckless abandon. The atmosphere was electrifying, a fusion of cheers, screeching tires, and honking horns. However, it wasn't long before the malevolent oil slick exposed itself. The first vehicle, driven by a seasoned veteran known as Max "The Bullet" Collins, pushed the boundaries of speed and skill.
Caught unaware by the treachery that awaited him, Max lost control, his car swerving uncontrollably before flip-flopping multiple times and crashing into a nearby lamppost. Shockwaves resonated through the crowd as panic ensued. The hope of a thrilling race transformed into a backdrop of screams, the air thick with smoke and despair. The haunting realization that they were mere participants in a death-defying spectacle elevated tensions among the onlookers.
Emergency services arrived swiftly, and first responders rushed to aid the injured and extinguish the scattered flames that engulfed the wreckage. The street race had become a cautionary tale, a morbid reminder of the consequences that could arise from disregard for safety and overindulgence in reckless competition. Investigations into the incident began immediately, as authorities attempted to identify the person responsible for the deliberate sabotage. Speculations of rivalries, envy, and vengeance swirled within the community, casting a dark shadow over the once-celebratory atmosphere associated with underground street racing.
The once-thrilling street race had transformed into a chilling disaster, leaving participants and spectators alike questioning the morals and merits of such underground competitions. Lives were shattered, dreams were crushed, and the racing community was forced to confront the consequences of engaging in this perilous world. This cautionary tale serves as a stark reminder of the inherent dangers associated with street racing, urging society to promote responsible and legal ways to channel their need for speed. Reckless competitions, like the one that turned tragic that fateful night, illustrate the importance of prioritizing safety and considering the potential impact on both participants and bystanders. Ultimately, this fictional report on a street race gone wrong aims to underscore the potential devastation that can unfold when passions collide with recklessness, urging society to reflect and reevaluate the choices they make in pursuit of adrenaline-fueled excitement.

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.
1. Can you provide a detailed overview of the situation/event/incident that occurred?
There was a drag race, a couple people had gotten ****y and decided to go fast down a dangerous route which had wrecked one of the cars... Others speculate it was sabotage, but we don’t know.
2. What were the specific circumstances leading up to the incident?
Well... it was heard for a while that 3 people were going to get into a race. So, we came to watch, and I guess their rivalry went too far and it led to one of them getting injured badly.
3. Can you describe the individuals involved and their roles in the situation?
From what I could tell there were 3 different racers, and they were wearing full blacked out racer vests. 2 has helmets the other had blondish hair. One of the masked ones got hurt, im not too sure on the others.
4. Were there any warning signs or previous incidents that could have indicated this would happen?
Well, their rivalry was getting out of hand and there were threats going around which could have initiated this.
5. How did authorities respond to the incident?
About halfway through the race, police showed up and a while later the incident happened. After 30 or so minutes the whole street was barricaded off. No one could get down it. So, I bet they responded quick to it
6. Can you shed light on any measures taken to prevent a similar incident from happening in the future?
I believe the police are doing everything they can to make sure an incident like this will happen, I heard they are going to do more patrols and have themselves scattered around the area more.
7. Were there any casualties or injuries resulting from the incident?
Yeah, one of the drivers crashed into a fence and got injured badly, he was rushed to the hospital. Thankfully, the others are fine and alive.
8. Can you provide the timeline of events leading up to and following the incident?
There were some racers who were talking smack about each other, making threats and all. So, they decided to decide who's better with a race. Evidently, they just got each other hurt
9. What were the primary motivations or intentions of those involved?
I thought their motivations were to just race and get the title of the best racer, but from what happened I believe there was deeper intentions than that. Perhaps to prove a point I'm not sure, but whatever the point was it couldn’t have been good.
10. Were there any witnesses present at the scene who can testify to what transpired?
Yeah, there was a crowd of people watching the race take place, but where the accident had happened, I'm not so sure. I guess that’s for you guys to find out.
11. Are there any ongoing investigations or legal processes related to the incident?
I believe that there are precautions and investigations starting yes, as to why the driver had gotten into the accident in the first place but we must wait for police to share that kind of information as it isnt yet disclosed to us.
12. Is there any evidence available that supports or refutes specific claims made by either party involved?
Not that I know off, no. But maybe there are allegations towards them or perhaps some evidence to prove so.
13. Have there been any changes or updates to existing policies or regulations as a direct result of this incident?
I believe they have become stricter upon racing in a dense town like this one to prevent further incidents in the future.
14. Were there any external factors, such as weather conditions or external provocations, that contributed to the incident?
No, the weather was beautiful, not a speck of rain. Which leads us to believe it was sabotaged to begin with.
15. Can you provide any additional details or perspectives that the public should be aware of regarding this incident?
No, we are doing everything we can to keep it out of your hands. We don’t need to cause panic or distribute any scares to the public eye now do we.
TY TO ANYONE WHO TAKES THE TIME TO READ AND GO OVER MY APPLICATION AS A REPORTER! <3

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After review of your application, it has been made clear that your application is AI-generated.

- You are blacklisted from applying to the News faction.​

Users who are viewing this thread