cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: Jun 18, 1923
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Make some foods inedible and can't be right clicked.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

We don't want to lose expensive food items, so I suggest to turn some food into items so that you can't easily lose them because you right clicked. Additionally, most people who buy those food have /feed, so there's no need to make it edible, and new players usually buy apples as food. I'll list some of the foods that can be turned into normal items below, there are some foods and drinks that are already items and you can't right click them, so I'll use them as an example.

Here are some foods that already exist as items but cannot be right clicked:

Untitled design-3.jpg

Below are the ones that can easily be lost and require change.

Untitled design-2.jpg

And of course you're not obligated to include every item I listed, and there are some foods that I haven't mentioned.

EnderBubs

Level 58

Though I understand what you’re suggesting, I get it can be annoying to have food and accidently right click and poof it’s gone but that’s the point of food. Too eat it. I personally find it annoying when you CANT eat food cause than it just sits in your inventory or fridge or chests until you eventually end up throwing the item away or something

Overall good idea just -1 on my part

Classicalist

Level 87
-1, Some of the items you have showed above are meant to be cosmetic and placed in your characters mouth. Another thing is it just saves you money you can reuse the items.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Rather than restricting players from using food in it's intended way entirely, I don't think it would be a bad idea to make the use function of food toggleable so that the people who want to use their items as props wouldn't accidentally rest them.

cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
Rather than restricting players from using food in it's intended way entirely, I don't think it would be a bad idea to make the use function of food toggleable so that the people who want to use their items as props wouldn't accidentally rest them.
+1

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
-1, whilst there are some food items that can't be eaten. The whole point of food is to be eaten

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- The team will go through the item list and update the items that have incorrect descriptions over the next month or so.​
- We don't feel that removing or making food harder to eat is necessary.​

Users who are viewing this thread