Denied for science my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketbot2

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):Rocketbot2
Previous bans: power gaming (on accident)and parkour/exploit

Describe your activity on the server: I'm normally on the run to see whos on the server and to see if I can't find any of my friends are on.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
no
Do you have a microphone?

I do but it's not as good as it use to
List your current and past applications:
I have made no applications in the past
What is your motivation for applying?:
to show others my indepth knowledge of science

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
my experience on the server has been rather fun, and with the teachers it's been more fun

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): dr,rocket
Your Teachers In Game Age:34

Have you read & understood the megathread?

yes and I do
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I honestly don't see much in need of change

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

not only do they serve as good supporters, they also serve a minor roll in operating the server to make sure everyones time on the server enjoyable and to make sure no one is breaking the rules either, I know that for a fact.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
give them a warning and tell the to go back to class or a 30 minutes in detention
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
i'll politely ask everyone to be silent and take there seats
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
fun loving and loves to make others laugh
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me writes on the board describing what we are doing today or where we left of from yesterday
/me hands everyone there notebooks
/me take attendants to make sure everyone is here
/me looks over the class to make sure no one is talking
/me turns on laptop to check emails to see what the other teachers have sent me
BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
Dr.rocket was a beloved teacher by all the students. She would help anyone who was in need of help and make the rules strict if needed. But as for all teachers there was one student who needed more attention then others, and that student was spiro andrigaze. This student ALWAYS got into trouble weather it was on accident or on purpose. Normally rocket would have no issues with her other students but spiro always caused a few issues with her students. But one faithful day his behavior was was worse then any other day. This had been the last day she would have to put up with this behavior because the result of spiros actions had gotten rocket fired for a fowl email made by him. Soon rocket was looked down upon as the worse teacher in the school. She had no idea what to say after she was fired, because if she said it was spiros fault she could have been seen as person who would pick on the "innocent" student. this caused her to leave her town of Puyallup and head else where to find a decent job. But appearently her false email had made headline on yahoo making it IMPOSSIBLE to get a job in the united states. So she moved away from the u.s to get job in some other part of the world. The first place she tried was in England. Everything was fine all up until the school caught fire. She was blamed yet again and had to move from England to china. Now she would have stayed if it weren't for the horrible air. the next place she would go to would be Russia. You can propably guessed what happened when she was forced to move out. after many failed attempts to find a decent job she became depressed, almost commiting suicide. But she found a opening in japan to become a science teacher. This could have been her big break. so she took the next air plane to japan leaving all her belongings behind. Now when she got to japan,she was confused of how to navigate her way around japan. but she had learned Japanese in the past. Although a bit rusty she made her way to the high school learned that it was a English high school. A bit ashamed but still happy that she found a job that suites her best. After that she had made a better life then the one in America. Making better friends.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Remove the red text before posting an app

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
List your current and past applications:
I have made no applications in the past
What is your motivation for applying?:
to show others my indepth knowledge of science

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
my experience on the server has been rather fun, and with the teachers it's been more fun
Awful, instant denial. Re-apply in 7 days if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread