mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

For you <3

RoseRP

Level 46
I'm so appreciative of this server - and I'm proud to be here, and even though there is some less then nice people, I can only hope to make peoples day. You all are worth so much, and mean a lot to me - I seriously think about the words you all say to me - However this is besides the point. I was inspired today to write you all again! As you may know / have seen, I have made threads before being a support.
Well - I still am supportive of all of you and where life may take you!

Just know even if you don't feel like you have anyone on your side, I'm here for you and you're not alone in the struggle that we often call life. You're not what people call you, Fat, Ugly, Worthless, never enough - Because you're more then enough, you're not Fat, and even if you are heavier-set you're still beautiful. You're not ugly by ANY MEANS, and you're not worthless.

You're beautiful,
Amazing,
Supportive,
Kind,
Sweet,
Worth every damn dollar!
You're worth so much and it's heartbreaking to see that people don't feel that way, or to see that people put each other down.
Though I have said it before - I like to think of a simple saying I was told once. "There is always a storm, before a rainbow." - It's a Metaphor that life is tough, but it has it's good moments - another line I live by is. "There's always a brighter tomorrow." so even if you're having a horrible day - it'll be better tomorrow.
I hope you know you're all worth it regardless of Race, Sexual Orientation, Gender, Clothing style, weight, height, because when you really think about it - it's what inside that counts, because appearance means nothing if you don't have a good and kind heart.

I know that some are going through tough times and may need someone to talk to.
RoseRP#0104 I'm on this discord and check it - I may appear offline but I am online 99% of the time, and If I'm not - I will get to it before the day ends. I find something that may help when you're stressed out is to write your thoughts down and feelings. :) I am never too busy to listen and help. Though I am not professional help and if you are having thoughts of suicide 1-800-273-8255 Please call, and asking for help does not make you weak.

<3 I hope you have a amazing day <3
- With so much love Rose/Ayamae/Rosa

Users who are viewing this thread