mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

force unicode font :0

basil

Level 1
IGN: SweetBasil
Date: 8/28/23
Suggestion: I love the force unicode font setting but it messes with the texture pack in some ways (the time/location bar, the ranks in chat, etc.). I think it would be pretty coool you guys considered making the texture pack compatible with it?
How would this benefit the community?: i really really hate the original minecraft font because its just so hard to look at but i also really hate how it turns every little SRP text feature into little boxes. its really annoying and theres nothing else causing it besides the incompatibility. i'm sure a few other people feel the same way. it would just be nice to have it fixed.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
By my understanding of force Unicode, it disables any custom Minecraft fonts and uses base Unicode instead. This means that it simply isn't possible to have the SRP pack's custom icons function while the force Unicode option is enabled.

If you don't like the default Minecraft text, consider getting a resource pack to change it. That's the only way I can think of to have a better font while keeping the SRP textures

basil

Level 1
By my understanding of force Unicode, it disables any custom Minecraft fonts and uses base Unicode instead. This means that it simply isn't possible to have the SRP pack's custom icons function while the force Unicode option is enabled.

If you don't like the default Minecraft text, consider getting a resource pack to change it. That's the only way I can think of to have a better font while keeping the SRP textures
i didnt know that about force unicode. ill def look into it !!

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
why is bro mad at a font pls
its just minecraft font
Certain fonts can really mess with people's eyes or dyslexia. I have been thinking of taking a font I like and making a pack for my MC just to have it. I just haven't had the time or motivation to do so.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Certain fonts can really mess with people's eyes or dyslexia. I have been thinking of taking a font I like and making a pack for my MC just to have it. I just haven't had the time or motivation to do so.
there's resourcepacks for different fonts

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- You can download a resource pack of your own to do this and put it on with the SchoolRP resources.​

Users who are viewing this thread